• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 11, 2019

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Justin - I get caught up in the questions here once in a while; after looking at what Kraig posted, I was scratching my head, until I realized the 127's battery is right in front of the tower. I'm guessing that the #7 wire is the ground wire and goes directly back to the battery ground post..

Justin,

Gerry is correct. The ground wire is separate and hooks directly to the battery's negative terminal.

Kraig M,

Is the 1X6/7 Series electric lift installation instructions you just posted in the Manuals section? I'm having trouble finding it there.

Ron, no. It’s from my archives. Not certain who I got it from. I have a pdf scan of it. I will put it in a shared folder on google drive and post a link.

EDIT: Here's the link to the PDF files on my google drive:

Electric Lift Manual

Page 12 calls out the connection for wire 7 to go to the battery negative post...

Gerry,

Those wheels on that green trailer look a whole lot like cub cadet "high flotation" wheels!

Marty.. all OEM .
That cart is built like a brick s**those. I've abused that thing for 40 years (when Dad deeded us the property in '79 and we built). That rolled edge on top is braced on all four corners with cast iron ells that fit in the rails. The long suffering neighbor's Aliis CA front end loader has a drop bucket, so loading the trailer is a quick dump. Gravel, 1 1/2 inch stones, whatever, it's never complained.. It's not IH, but they built it to last like our Cubs do...

I swear the tires and rims look just like these:
err.gif

326204.jpg

You even have them on your 129.
tongue.gif

Built like a what??
biggrin.gif

Gotta love spell correct...
You know, a very strong hose, built to contain the bad stuff outa brick s**thouses.......

Back