• If you're having trouble logging into your account , you can Reset Password
Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

Archive through July 11, 2019

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

kide

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Gerry Ide
Justin - I get caught up in the questions here once in a while; after looking at what Kraig posted, I was scratching my head, until I realized the 127's battery is right in front of the tower. I'm guessing that the #7 wire is the ground wire and goes directly back to the battery ground post..

rrschmitt

displayname
Ron R. Schmitt
Justin,

Gerry is correct. The ground wire is separate and hooks directly to the battery's negative terminal.

rrschmitt

displayname
Ron R. Schmitt
Kraig M,

Is the 1X6/7 Series electric lift installation instructions you just posted in the Manuals section? I'm having trouble finding it there.

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
Ron, no. It’s from my archives. Not certain who I got it from. I have a pdf scan of it. I will put it in a shared folder on google drive and post a link.

EDIT: Here's the link to the PDF files on my google drive:

Electric Lift Manual

kide

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Gerry Ide
Page 12 calls out the connection for wire 7 to go to the battery negative post...

mgwin

displayname
Marty A. Gwin
Gerry,

Those wheels on that green trailer look a whole lot like cub cadet "high flotation" wheels!

kide

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Gerry Ide
Marty.. all OEM .
That cart is built like a brick s**those. I've abused that thing for 40 years (when Dad deeded us the property in '79 and we built). That rolled edge on top is braced on all four corners with cast iron ells that fit in the rails. The long suffering neighbor's Aliis CA front end loader has a drop bucket, so loading the trailer is a quick dump. Gravel, 1 1/2 inch stones, whatever, it's never complained.. It's not IH, but they built it to last like our Cubs do...

mgwin

displayname
Marty A. Gwin
I swear the tires and rims look just like these:

326204.jpg

You even have them on your 129.

Built like a what??

kide

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Gerry Ide
Gotta love spell correct...
You know, a very strong hose, built to contain the bad stuff outa brick s**thouses.......

Latest posts