• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 07, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike - "casual lay person" still wouldn't understand or care.

I think a "On the road" display would be nice after the main "big block party" for the people in the far parts of the country that can't make the long trip or haul their cub from say Seattle or Miami.
What would be nice but probably no way to work out the insurance details would be for a national contest of the most correctly restored cub in all models and the most voted on for best originally functional altered cub (Dan's Crawler 100C) to travel with the roving display for the far off fans/public to see in person.

A set of conerative tractors would be nice, maybe an original, 70, 149, 1650 and a 782. Sorta hit the highlights of the best models.

How this for an idea.
Find the nastyest looking original that is still running and can mow grass and put is beside the newest cub cadet with a caption some thing like, still cutting grass after 50 years, now thats dependablity.

You know, I was thinking that there has never been a 1/16" scale Cub Cadet Original made. Having Scale Models make a commemorative scale model of an Original w/mower deck to mark the 50th Anniversary would be neat. Maybe even both 1/16 and 1/8 scale!!

I prefer Scale Models over Ertl since they still make toys in Dyersville, IA "USA" whereas RC/Etrl has sent all their production to China.

How'd ya manage to archive it like this Charlie???

It should be fixed if Charlie'd keep his mitts off the controls
lol.gif

Back