• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 06, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rschrader

displayname
Ryan Schrader
I don't post a lot on here but I figured why not give it a shot. For Sale is my 1988 Cub Cadet 1811. This machine has 827.9 hours on a working hour meter and comes with a 44C Deck that works beautifully. It has a strong transmission, it's a quick starter, and a hard worker.

I also have a 54" IH blade that I would consider including for the right price.

Also, please note; the tractor has AG tires in the pics, but when sold will come with a solid set of turf tires.

I'm selling because I already have one 1811, and would like to vary the collection I have a bit (rather than have 2 of the same machine).

For the tractor and deck, I am asking $650 OBO.

If you would like the blade with the tractor, my asking price is $800 OBO.

Please feel free to make an offer for what you think it's worth, the worst I can say is no.

I am located in Sterling, IL and prefer to be contacted via text to 815-535-one zero four eight. Text any time, I am usually good about getting back to messages pretty quick. You can also call, if you get voice mail leave a message, I'll call back.

Pictures are located below. If would like more pics (engine, rear end, grill, etc) just ask and I will be more than happy to take them and post there here. Thanks for looking guys!!

Here's a pic I couldn't get small enough to upload, and a couple more:

http://s13.postimg.org/r1cd0zpt3/IMG_20140705_113042_Custom.jpg

288136.jpg

288137.jpg

288138.jpg

Here is a nice Narrow Frame Creeper. Comes with the coupler, and handle and breather extensions.
$200 plus $12.35 Priority Mail shipping.
Please send me an E-mail. My address is in my profile.

288165.jpg

288166.jpg

For Sale: I have a few sets of brand new Bargman Red Clearance lights that were used on the quietline tractors (800-1650). Asking $30/pair shipped in the US. Call 716-560-6299

288266.jpg

My 125 has been sold. The price on the 169 is lowered to 700.00. Thanks

Bill...Sure wish you weren't 5 hrs away. Well as they say...you win some and you lose some.

I think this is shifter knob insert NOS, if not pretty darn close. $15.00 shipped to your door
288366.jpg

288367.jpg

Updates:
The Creeper listed below on July 7 is sold pending payment.
The Fenders listed on the previous thread June 27 are sold pending payment.

Still have a Narrow Frame 3-point Hitch $100 plus $28 shipping.

Also have an original IH Wide Frame Weight Box - it's a little rough on one side, and has a couple slots cut in the back of the box (side toward the rearend cover) that appear to be to clear a 3 point hitch. Appears to be the same as a Narrow Frame weight box except for these 2 slots. Can send a couple pics if you like.
$100 plus shipping from zip code 06798. E-mail is in my profile.

Here are a couple pics of the IH Rear Weight Box I posted below. I don't know what the slots cut out are for. I thought initially they were to clear a 3 point hitch but the larger one would be on the opposite side.
If you're interested my e-mail address is in my profile. $100 plus shipping.
288405.jpg

288406.jpg

Thanks Joe O - you may be correct about the wide cut out fitting around the spring assist. Thanks for that suggestion.

Selling one pair of 12 inch chrome IH original hubcaps. Also selling one pair of 8 inch chrome IH original hubcaps. All in very good condition. One cap has a very small ding in it. Camera would not pick it up to show. "Truth in advertising".
$200.00 plus shipping.

288549.jpg

288550.jpg

Ok I didn't see in the rules where I couldn't post a link to an <font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font> item. Selling a WF hydraulic lift, I have 2 and need only one. I need to sell through <font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font>, they are giving me a seller bonus for my next sold item and I would like to get some money back from them.. lol

<font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font>

Earl J.
Second line of the rules!

https://www.ihcubcadet.com/Misc/Rules.html

<font color="0000ff">Postings of items 'For Sale' or 'Wanted to Buy' or 'For Trade' (no matter how thinly veiled) shall be in the Classifieds. Placing them elsewhere might just get your entire post "poofed" and please no links to online selling sites for ongoing auctions (<font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font>, businesses, etc.).</font>

Weight box is now sold.
Still have a Narrow Frame 3-point Hitch $100 plus $28 shipping.

Thanks Charlie, I don't know how I missed that. I don't wanna violate any rules and get booted..

Earl J.
Irregardless of what others think, or what you've heard, you don't get booted for breaking the rules here.
You get booted for being a a$$ or a prick!

I don't think we have to many of those left on the forum these days,except for me.
biggrin.gif

Back