• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 06, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nic, I would think some old IH sales literature might contain a chart indicating engine sizes for the available models, gear vs hydro, and other miscellaneous info...but maybe not.

The perfesser is assigning homework
clappy.gif

Gerry --no partial derivatives, triple integrals, or vector calculus (at least for now)...just some light research for entertainment purposes
err.gif

Steve- whats so hard about partial derivatives, triple integrals and vector calculus? Thats the FUN stuff in Calculus.
1AA_dance2.gif

One of these days, I'll get all that kinda stuff loaded for everyone.
We're actually getting high speed internet sometime before winter, so things will be easier to handle on the upload side of things.
It's really a pain when your trying to upload a 10 Meg file and have to try it 5 times before it takes and then they always seem to have errors, Grrrrrrrrr

Daniel G.,

Here are some pics of what is on my Original. This is a clear/white IH light with the red jewel light inside the bottom. You can turn the knob on the top of the light to change it from clear to red.
One of the pics is turned sideways. It won't upload if it's turned upright.

View attachment 82572

View attachment 82573
What is this rear light off of

Back