• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 05, 2019

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David R.....
Double check that your “Bent” axle isn’t the toe in for tire wear, I thought that once on my pontoon trailer.
I messed with it and tried to adjust it, i burned up a set of tires and blew one out, lessoned learned

Boy this sure looks like Julie McMeen's tractor, and it's in Downers Grove, LOL
326152.jpg

Charlie, wasn't Julies Cub an Original? This one?

326154.jpg

326155.jpg

326156.jpg

326157.jpg

I have it listed in my archives as "Julies <font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font> Cub"

Kraig M,

Those fenders on that Original look like they came off a Harley!
vroom.gif

Ron R. S: I agree! older FLH maybe?

Digger: Do you ever hear from Julie?

Brian A. Good to see one of my old 70’s again! Glad it got to do some work. I checked my inventory and found that of the two dozen 70’s that have visited my garage, six have found a permanent home with me.

Back