• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 03, 2018

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eford

displayname
Earl Ford
Steve, are you Myron's son? Take a look in the classified section and can probably get a sense of their worth too.

Earl F.
Yes he is.
beerchug.gif

Charlie,

Well said Charlie!
thumbsup.gif

Nice graphic.
Happy 4th everyone!
Never forget what they sacrificed for us.

Happy 4th of July to everyone! With the heat, I probably will only get some seat time mowing today. And some other odd painting.

On another note, thanks for all who have provided so much useful information throughout the years.
greenthumb.gif

Charlie,

Yes, coulter clamps.
Have you ever seen one like the one on the left?
All of my plows have the style on the right except for one.

Real nice Steve!
thumbsup.gif

Charlie,

It came off of a standard Brinly plow. You think someone replaced the original clamp?

Brinly used both style clamps....both are correct.

Thanks Charlie.
Those look like the same keys as the earlier WF's.
Would be nice to have only 2 keys for all the IH Cubs.

I have been having problems with loosing keys, have been falling out of the switch while the tractor in running and moving on several of my machines.

Here's a shot of our front yard yesterday.

321223.jpg

321224.jpg

Back