• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 03, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmasheris

displayname
Michael A.Masheris
Charlie I stumbled onto my M&W on Evil Pay after work on 2nd shift for $250.00 with the driveshaft.Had to build the tractor around it. I hear Geezer sold it to some one in the Northeast.

I have a Cub Cadet 1972 Hydrostatic Lawn Tractor for sale for $2,500. It has been restored and is in excellent condition. I have the original owners manual and the tractor has been garage kept. I am moving and would like to sell it. Please let me know if you are interested. I live in Birmingham, AL.
241087.jpg

241088.jpg

Here goes. Serial number 128518 Model 70 Cub Cadet. As I promised Angel that I'd list it as soon as I got the little fella running otherwise I'd keep it. I know the tractor has my neat 6x12 tires on in the pictures however I'm keeping those and it is just too danged warm out to go changing tires unless necessary. The two tires pictured will be the ones going along with the 70 and I'll change those once the tractor is sold and after the buyer drives the tractor. The hood is nice and straight with a solid hood brace and ornament. I'll get a new battery for it once it is sold and include that. $275.00

241141.jpg

241142.jpg

241143.jpg

241144.jpg

241145.jpg

241146.jpg

241147.jpg

This is a 42" deck with a couple of small holes on the backside of the deck. This deck came with the tractor was originally on a 102. The PO of the 70 kept the 102.This deck goes with the 70 if you want it. Good spindles and fairly decent blades.
241148.jpg

Rear tires that will be on the 70. One holds air the other doesn't.(Sorry those Armstrongs that are on there on too neat for me to part with right now. If I did they would be expensive.)
241149.jpg

Angel said that I could help with delivery for gas money up to two hundred miles.

Marlin,

The serial # u posted makes that a 71,102,122 model.Maybe the trans is out of one of dem?

Selling the power steering parts that I recently bought for the 1512. Have since bought a 1782, and sold the 1512 to a buddy of mine.

I don't want to make much off of these parts, just try to get my money back and maybe a little more.

Asking $350 shipped! I accept Paypal, or a check in the mail should be fine. I am located in Cambridge City, IN..Please send me an email at [email protected] if interested.

241258.jpg

Ok guys, my son is looking to move a couple things off his shelves.

Narrow frame spring assist, $50 plus shipping from CT.
Narrow frame Creeper with original mountng bolts and new breather, $200 plus shipping from CT.
Wide frame creeper no mounting bolts, $200 plus shipping from CT.
My e-mail is in my profile. If you don't get a reply post a note here.
241298.jpg

241299.jpg

241300.jpg

Update to the below posting -
BOTH CREEPERS are Sold.
Still have the Narrow Frame Spring Assist $50 plus shipping from CT.
Installation is not difficult, and it makes a nice addition to any narrow frame tractor (except the Original).
Makes it easy to lift a mowing deck or snow blade, and you gotta have it for lifting that rear mount tiller or plow.
We're all getting a little older (operators and tractors) and need that extra assistance.

Price drop on the power steering. Now $290 plus UPS shipping.. (About $25)

i have a set of used tire chains 23-8.50-12 35.00 plus shipping has surface rust still usable

The turf tread front tires I had posted for sale on 6-26, are SOLD.

The Brinly toolbar, Ohio Steel cultivator, and IH wheel weights are still up for grabs.....but are also listed several other places. If you are interested in them, e-mail me at: c1450c@ yahoo.com before it's too late.

Thanks!
Bill

A couple of things for sale:

Cub Cadet 127 and 149 rolling chassis. Both have tires, hoods, fenders, front axles, steering wheels, etc. $75 apeice or $125 for the pair.

Cub Cadet Original mowing deck. New blades. Has a few small pinholes. Great for a restoration. $100.

Please call 319-929-0902 or email me at [email protected] if you have any questions. Items located in Springville IA.

My 149 that was on the june 24th page is still for sale!!! Please Give me an offer or I've been looking for a jet ski or a snowmobile if your intrested in a trade.

Jacob, how new of a snowmobile, and is there any particular brand you might be interested in?
dunno.gif

I have this one. It's a 1993 Arctic Cat EXT. 550 liquid cooled. Hasn't been started in quite a few years. Shortly before I parked it in the shed I replaced the track and some rear suspension parts due to a chunk of ice that was in the wrong place on the trail.
angry.gif
There's less than 100 miles on the new track and suspension parts.

241365.jpg

241366.jpg

Hood from a 1250:
241446.jpg

241447.jpg

241448.jpg

$45, includes shipping. Decals are decent, but not as good as the pics make them look.
happy.gif

The Original mower deck listed a few days ago is sold pending payment. Other items still up for sale.

Back