• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 03, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update to my Posts of July 7, 2012

The Spring Assist and both Creepers are now sold.

Thanks Guys.

Haben 54" power angle snow blade.Has been repainted and ready for work,have all mounts,new cut edge 1/4" .Located out side Chicage in South Elgin IL 60177.Asking $475.00
241495.jpg

241496.jpg

241497.jpg

241498.jpg

For Sale 127 IH Cub Cadet Deck and Lift, Runs and Drives $550 Call 1-606-308-1363 or 1-606-308-0127 for more information...

For Sale 129 I H Cub Cadet 400 dollars For sale 125 I H Cub Cadet 400 dollars Call 1-606-308-1363 or 1-606-308-0127 for more Information... Thanks

For sale: Cub Cadet 124. Average condition, good front tires, rears are weather checked. 12 hp Kohler runs with a hint of smoke. It runs pretty well. Good clutch and 3 speed transmission, has a good tight shifter. Charging system works. New wiring. Good PTO clutch. Has a mower deck but it is pretty well shot. Come hear it run but bring a battery along. $350 picked up in Springville IA. Please email me from my profile or call 319-929-0902. If you would like pictures, please ask-I will try and get you some through my phone or through email.

Jackson 30" spreader.This has never been used.It was stored inside a old IH dealers garage since 1969.
It is a model 30 H. It would make a nice piece to have at any show or use it to seed your lawn.It comes with the parts list and assembly instructions.
$100.00 I can ship or pickup.

241671.jpg

241672.jpg

241673.jpg

241674.jpg

1250 CC for sale. Good restoration project for someone with more time then me. It does run, but smokes like a freight train. The carb is not the original one for it the previous owner put it on there just to get it running. It also needs steering linkage from spindle to spindle, and the grill is missing. I send pictures via text or email. I am asking $250, I know it may not be 1nd but I am willing to deal for a complete running motor for a CC 125.

Thanks
Roy

Email is [email protected] please put "1250" in subject line.

I have bought a compact tractor so I no longer need my cub.
It's a 1650 16 hp engine uses no oil been over hauled a 3 summers ago. It's hydro with hydraulic lift.
It has radial bar tires with fluid and weights. It has a catagory 0 three point on back. I also have an extra sleeve hitch and brinly adapter that goes.
I have a mowen deck that is in good shape
Moboard plow that is shiny
Snow blower
Snow blade
Field cultivator
If you have a garden or food plot this is your machine. There is not one thing wrong with it.
It could use an oil change and the paint is faded. And it Probley has a dead battery but I'll get a new one before you buy
I'm asking a 1000 for the whole package or trades welcome,
Text for pictures I have them of tractor and plow not of everything.
2174733146 thanks Jared
Would be interested in 4wheeler snowmobile motorcycles any thing hunting fishing or outdoors

Latest posts

Back