• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 01, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdehli

displayname
Rob Dehli
got a friend looking for a deck for his 716 Allis in the midwest

Hi everyone, I'm selling my snowmobile trailer. I've had it for 2 years and it has served me well. I'm losing my job in 2 weeks so I'm trying to figure out what can go around here...

- Snowmobile Trailer/Utility Trailer
- 8' X 12'
- Manufacturer Unknown.
- Good working condition.
- Working Lights (4 flat plug)
- New Treated 3/4" plywood floor (installed 2 yrs. ago).
- New Paint 1 yr. ago.
- Flamed vinyl decal is reflective and removable.
- 2" ball required.
- 2200 lb. weight capacity.
- Extra tie downs.
- Front bulk head is removable.
- Loading ramp slides under trailer for storage and transport.
- Tires are in good condition.

$575

I have a poor spare for the trailer. It would only be good to get you off of the highway if you had a flat, but it would at least do that...

This is by no means a new trailer, nor in perfect condition, but I've maintained it over the years and have run 250 miles round trips without any problems.

It handles 2 Cubs without any problems.

Please contact Kurt for further details by email or phone.
734-368-3272

154121.jpg

154122.jpg

154123.jpg

154124.jpg

154125.jpg

154126.jpg

Rob, would a deck off of a any Allis work? My dad has an old Allis B-112(I think thats the model) That has a deck. I'm not sure what kind of shape it is in but I will check on it if you would like. It is in NY so I'm not sure how to get it to you either.

WTB Danuser Compact Post Hole Digger for any model Garden tractor. $25 finder fee that leads to purchase. I have a 3 point hitch post hole digger for trade if interested. pf2 at evansville dot edu

Obscure long shot "want ad":
I'm looking for a 1975 promotional video from Sperry New Holland called "Report From the Field" that promoted the new rotary combines. A family member who has passed on was in that video and I've been looking for a copy for quite a while. Any leads would be appreciated.

I've got some IH collectible stuff here I don't really need.

162659.jpg

First up, 2 cups from the East Moline IH plant. $15 ea.

162660.jpg

License plates.
Top left is 1996 IH Winter Convention Illinois license plates#120. $15
Top right is two 1996 IH Winter Convention Illinois license plates #121, still wrapped in original plastic. Never mounted on vehicle. $35
Bottom left is what you see...really thin IH license plate. $10.
Bottom right is also what you see...this one is stamped steel like a normal license plate. $15

162661.jpg

From top to bottom:

-C&G CaseIH pen. $5
-REALLY OLD Paul Main International of Troy, Ohio pencil. Not sure if it works, but I doubt you'd buy it to write with
lol.gif
$12
-Jones International, Normal, IL pen. $5
-IH construction equipment sales pencil. $10
-Center City International Trucks, Columbus, Ohio screwdriver. $2
-Verona IH trucks, Verona, Wisconsin. $10

All prices are plus shipping. Free delivery to RPRU. I'll make you a deal if you buy a lot of stuff. Feel free to make an offer if my prices are outrageous. [email protected]

Anyone out there interested in a 1964 Farmall 706 for bailing or running an auger? I have one for sale. Pretty plain jane, not a show piece, but runs and works great. It only has 4268 hrs. First $3200 takes it. Located 60 miles south of Chicago on I-55. Email me if you or anyone you know is interested. Thanks for looking.

2007 honda CRF230f gerat all around bike bought new, have title hasnt been riden in a few months(i got a bigger bike) great for beginners or old timmers or crusers, this is an awsome trail bike, its done everything i ever wanted it to do and still has more to offer, its got the usuall dings and scratches from riding, has electric start, alloy renthal handelbars, bark busters, new front sprocket, mnanual and original bill of sale(somewhere)asking $2000 OBO
167977.jpg

167978.jpg

I have an 84 Chevy 3/4 ton Suburban that needs a new home. Loaded Silverado/trailer special. Solid body, runs great, just have too many projects to restore this one as originally planned, will let go for $1000, my loss is your gain.Will email pics on request

12,000 lb. Reese hitch for a camper or large trailer. Complete except for sway bar which is readily available at any camper supply. $100 plus shipping. (Item is heavy)
168280.jpg

WTB:
Maybe a long shot but I'm looking for a good running IH UD-361 irrigation engine to replace mine which recently caught fire and burned up. Will also look at other IH UD power units for flood irrigation (85-130 hp), let me know what you got. Preferably in Mid-West area.

Ron S. Try Colfax Tractor Salvage in Colfax, Iowa. If they don't have one they should know where to find one.

Where is a good place to get fair pricing for a cub cadet 2072 this tractor has many attachments for the three point hitch but I can't get good data to suport the price ( I took local advice). I don't see many 2072's on ebay or tractor data .com. I posted one on friday the 14th in this site but I believe it is high.

Mark, price is a very subjective thing. If you are getting no offers to purchase your 2072 then either your price is too high or no interested party has seen your add. The area of the country where it is located will also effect the price, if there is a shortage of available Cub Cadets the price (value?) will usually be higher. Having said that, the price that one could get for Cub Cadets has been going down lately, especially for the higher priced ones. Best wishes with the sale of your 2072.

Proverbs 20:14 (NIV)

"It's no good, it's no good!" says the buyer; then off he goes and boasts about his purchase.

Mark, typically the 2072 pricing is very close to the 1872, which was much more popular. You may want to reseach those for pricing and add a small premium for the 20. The market is much like the weather, hard to predict what is currently "hot" and what is not. Is it listed here, btw? Sometimes a package deal gets too cumbersome for many buyers, you may want to seperate the attachments if it jacks up the pricing too severely and sell them on their own. Nice tractors btw, good luck with your sale!

It's not a Cub but It's almost the right color...
1996 Yamaha G-14 gas Golf Cart...Lifted with new tires and rims...This cart runs great and is a blast to drive....Have the owners manual and service manual also....$3500.00 Or Best.....
168659.jpg

168660.jpg

168661.jpg

168662.jpg

It's time to part with this toy. All the kids have grown up. This has an early 1970's Super Beetle motor. I had it running last summer by pulling it with my tractor. I also have a complete rebuild kit for a VW engine (including pistons and cylinders)and a lot of extra motor parts.

I would like to get either $750.00 for all of it OR trade for a Cub Cadet in running condition. I would expect a fair value trade.

I am located in Mid-Michigan (west of Lansing)

Email or Cell Phone 517-202-3626 (7AM to 9PM)(I still got a job!)
bash.gif

168810.jpg

168811.jpg

168812.jpg

168813.jpg

168814.jpg

168815.jpg

Rob

Uncle John has decided to sell a stupid amount of his "parts". Theres too much to list here but there are at 2 or 3 Kohler twins up there. A bunch of push mowers and B+S, Kohler parts, an old Troy-bilt tiller (and I mean old). Shipping on some of the small parts, pick up only on engines and the bigger stuff. E-mail me directly for listing and pricing.

Ford 4ft finish mower. Very good condition. The Kubota B5100 in the pic is not much bigger than a Cub. I would think this mower would work with any Cub with a rear PTO.
The other pulley guard had been removed in this picture, but I have it and it is now on the mower. Picked up in Tupelo, MS $600
[email protected]
168995.jpg

168996.jpg

I have a Wiard 6x tractor plow I need to get rid of.
I understand these were mostly used behind the small Allis Chalmers, but thought I'd see if there was any interest...

Its a 2 bottom plow. Been sitting for 6 or 7 years.

Would prefer local pickup.
I'm in western NY, 60mi SE of Buffalo, 45 mi S of Rochester, close to I-390.
Specifically in Nunda, NY.

$300 or best offer.

Direct inquiries can be sent to:
[email protected]

Back