• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 01, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kubota B5100E diesel (listed below with the Ford finish mower) is for sale. 6 forward/2 reverse, 2 speed rear PTO, Cat 1 three point hitch, diff lock, individual brakes. Tractor is in very good condition. Runs great. Asking $2900. Will take $3400 for the tractor and mower together. Picked up in Tupelo, MS. Will consider meeting for delivery. email [email protected]
169464.jpg

169465.jpg

169466.jpg

Looking for a Simplicity moldboard plow, 10" single bottom. Thanks Mike

Plow days are coming... I've got these a couple of single ags that don't have mates. Would like to sell both outright. Prices are not firm, if you are at all interested, please make me an offer. (Will consider trades for any condition headlights for a 100 or some Wheel Horse parts and such as well) Tires are located in Kasson, MN. Willing to ship if need be. Email is in profile... phone is 309 287 4306. Thanks.

Firestone 23° Ag - $40 OBO. 23x8.50-12 Tire is not new, but has plenty of life left. Has mark all the way around where it rubbed a fender.
169736.jpg

169737.jpg

GoodYear Ag - $25 OBO. 6-12 Tire is not new but has lot of tread life left. (with or without rim... your choice)
169738.jpg

169739.jpg

Both tires I listed below are spoken for. Thanks for looking and for the offers.

Anyone need a set of front tires/rims for a John Deere 650?? Tires are 10.50X23X12 and would fit Cub Cadet and others. $50. no shipping. Picked up at 60013
179149.jpg

179150.jpg

Ford rider with a 18 hp Kohler. Last started last fall to pull seeder. PO#2 never used to mow. In good shape, 4 good tires. Vertical shaft?? I know nothing about working on this type, twin cylinder so will let go for $225. picked up here in NC. More pics if so requested.

179170.jpg

35lb Wheel weights for 12" rims. These were originally for the Sears brand tractors. I bolted on once since I got them for added weight for snow removal. $125 + ship from Eastern Iowa
179292.jpg

The YT 18 mag twin kohler I listed 08 Oct has been sold. Thanksfor those that inquired. Still have the complete 12,00 pound Reese hitch for a tag.
coffee.gif

This has nothing to do with tractors of any kind! I'm selling a set of Gibraltar Intruder 2 double bass drum pedal, in very good shape with carrying bag and extra parts. $175 firm plus shipping. These list for around $600 new, so if you know a drummer, this is a smoking deal!

Back