• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 01, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harry, that's what it looks like to me. Here's an example of it. (Center of picture) The big piece at the bottom is the slot hitch that would be on the tractor.
88400.jpg

Kraig
After seeing your post in the Off Topic forum this AM there may be hope for you after all.
tongue.gif

Jerry H.,
shhh.gif
I've been thinking of maybe selling my AC 620 loader tractor and using the money to buy a loader for that other tractor I mentioned in the off topic forum....

88404.jpg

<font size="-2">preemptive statement to follow</font>

Charlie, what?, there's a Cub in the photo.
proud.gif

Kraig
If that model has front wheel grab I'd go for it! I think you'd really like it.
thumbsup.gif

Jason S Which way does the sprocket drive, to the front or to the rear of the tractor? If to the front, might be mechanical drive for power broom. Are there any other clues, mounting brackets , add -ons, or printing? Also what are the words under Carlock on the shield decal?

Jason "S",
I'd say it's a PTO shield with at decal for something completely different. Looks like it's there to protect you from the chain drive spocket.

Kinda' OT, but here goes...................... I want to put a snow blower/thrower on the back of my 234. Does anyone the running RPM on the 45" (45H I think) blower tht goes on the Supers??
Anyone have a link for rear mount blowers/throwers??

782D owners:

Where do the ground cables attach to your block? Not the one that is the add on (goes the the lift loop) but the one that starts at the frame then splits into two leads?

Thanks,

Jason Schahl (Jschahl) could that be for a sickle bar mower. I don`t see a stub shaft leading ahead so. just my .02 DonT

Back