• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 31, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agitch

displayname
adrian a gitch
Price drop on the below steering column after comparisons with others in same condition. 30.00 to your door.

I'm getting another tractor so I have to get rid of one says the boss. It was an 1810 that I converted to an 1811. The frame has about 1000hrs on it and the replacement Mag18 has about 250hrs on it. The engine was built around 1997. The tractor sat for a few years and was a mess when I got it. After fixing it up it has worked very well for me mowing several times. Engine has no leaks and runs good. The hydro is strong and has a minor leak coming from the seal for the trunnion shaft on the right side which means you can pull the seal without pulling the shaft. It's actually leaking less and less since I've had. Maybe the seal was possibly dried up from sitting so long. The yellow is original and the white is rattle can. It turned out ok but it has it's imperfections close up. There's a ding here and there on the body. The hood has a couple small cracks up near where the rubber strip is by the dash. Seat is in good shape there is a small tear on the back rest. It comes with an incomplete 46GT deck with under carriage. The undercarriage needs the pulleys and some other hardware. The deck needs a pulley and the deck wheels. Belt is there but has cracks. Here's a list of the new parts. Asking 600.00 picked up here in KY.

Battery
PTO switch and relay
Powder coated foot pads
PTO clutch bearing
Front tires
Decals
Carb kit (installed)
184810.jpg

Tiller, gear box and original manual. Tines look good.Bought from a guy that was moving so I have not used it.No long belt. Pick up only. First $165 takes it home!!

184815.jpg

184816.jpg

184817.jpg

I have a engine cradle so you can put a single kohler in and 782 or 682. $50 plus shipping . I have a new kohler in box cam shaft from a single cylinder 18. 150 or best plus shipping

operator manuals lots to pick from 982 tractor-10.00 #2 tiller-10.00 #4 trailer-5.00 3-point hitch[sleeve hitch narrow frame]-5.00, wide frame 3 point hitch 5.00.cw 36 snow thrower-8.00 qa-36,42" snow thrower 8.00 e-mail for more
184836.jpg

I am selling a 124 and 126. $450 for both. Both run and are complete. The 124 smokes when stated but stops after warming up. It also jumps out of reverse but will stay there if you hold the shifter. The 126 runs great. Both come with sub-frames. I am having trouble downloading the pictures. Send me and email if interested and I will send the photos. Thanks.

I forgot to add I have a 102 parts tractor. No engine, seat, or tires. Has hood, frame, front axle, and tranmission. If someone buys both the 124 and 126, I will give them the 102.

Wide frame headlights, complete in cast housing, off of 149, has wiring harness still attached. $75.00 All hydraulic lines,hydraulic ram and spool valve out of 149, $125.00 New turf tires 23.10 12s with very good chains $60.00 each... 207-838-0001

her are photos for last posting , sorry could'nt access them. Bruce
184866.jpg

184867.jpg

129 with #1a tiller
Has homemade hydraulic lift.
No mower deck
$600 Minooka,Illinois 60447

184920.jpg

184921.jpg

184922.jpg

Hello all! I am looking for a cub cadet 76, 80, or 81.... Thanks! Mark in IA

Eric/Mark: Just FYI: the 76,80,81,111,182 & 282 are Cadet Lawn Tractors not CUB Cadets, which are Garden Tractors...

Myron B

Would anyone be interested in a trade?

poof.gif

Stuart, feel free to mention the items you wish to trade but no links to adds on craigs lists or ebay.

Hi Stuart!!
You might want to check with Digger on posting links to off-forum sale sites..I know that E-pay is definitely a no-no, but not sure about CL...
thumbsup.gif

Stuart, as Kendell mentioned, please notice the rules:

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

IH Cub Cadet Classifieds
For the buyin' and sellin' of IH Cub Cadet tractors, attachments and related items.

Ads must include a price. No "Make me an offer" ads.
NO posting of your ebay or craigslist listings.
No Selling for someone else unless you are going to take the responsibility for the transaction and be held liable for it! NO EXCEPTIONS

Posting to the classifieds is NOW FREE!

Ads listed incorrectly will be deleted by the Moderators.<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

Kraig:
My bad - I only read the rules, not the heading to the Classified section
clappy.gif
- probably happened to Stuart, too...

Stuart:
A little cut n' paste from your CL listing and you could have something for the "Wanted" section pretty quick
thumbsup.gif

Back