• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 30, 2019

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don, I'd really like to see a front pic of that leaf blade...sans leaves. Thanks

David

Kraig,
I know this is not the correct position for the speed control lever. Do you have any pictures of how the linkage should be connected on the hydro unit? This is on a 1650 made in 1976.

324575.jpg

324576.jpg

324577.jpg

Is there any difference between a 1450 crankshaft and a 169 crank shaft? They have the same part number but I think the 169 crank shaft has a chamfer on the shoulder where the PTO and oil seal journal meet and the 1450 crank seems to have omitted this. I would think there should be no problem using the 1450 crank in my 169. Thanks.

Jim S on the crankshaft question are they the same on flywheel end? We put a new one in a 14 hp a few years back that used a bolt in the end to hold the flywheel on rather than the nut as was on the old one.

Hi Kendal,

Yes, they would have the same end that use a nut. I know there was a change where from external threads and nut to internal threads and bolt. Not sure if there is a difference in flywheels when they made that change as well.

Snowthrower question - It's a QA36. Does a roll pin fit in the empty hole in the photo? If so, what size?
Thanks!

324580.jpg

Kevin, according to the Parts Lookup, it's a 1/4" x 1-1/4" Spirol pin.

324582.jpg

Back