• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 29, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
Daniel, are you referring to the mower deck for the 70? The decals are still available. Try the sponsors.

I think they only cost about $8. Is your mower deck the 38" deck with 3 blades or is it the deck with 2 blades and the cogged belt?

Any info on who can do a reapolstery job on my cubs white vinyl seat would be helpful. My cub is a 122 with the fiberglass pan and light blue pipeing.

On the seat reupholstery job for the 122, I think the Urschel's at CCC offer that service. I remember talking to them about the same thing for a 125. Perhaps one of the sponsors do as well. Anyone else have more info?

Due to extreme interest the manufacturer of my Handy Airlift is Handy Industries. I have the 8" extensions on mine, I would recommend the 12" if you want to put a SGT on the lift.

Handy Industries

Feel free to contact me if you have any specific questions.

Cub Cadet Connection, see their link above can do a reupholstering of the fiberglass seat pan. I had them do one of my seats last fall. They do a great job. Here's a photo of the seat they did for me. It will be a two piece vinyl rather than a one piece.
15441.jpg

Before.

15442.jpg

After.

Jeez, -20 deg this morning and Charlie went out in the cold for me? Must be my lucky day...
;-)

<font size="-2">Now I'm just going to be wondering what it fits on...</font>

Thanks for the info Ryan!

I have a Snowco three wheeler sold by an IH dealer years back.What is that a canopy or ice sled?

travis

from memory the carb is the only diffrence all that produces the extra 2hp is the cange in rpm
if you need more info call the number in my profile i can do what i can for you
Joe

Kraig-
When you had that fiberglass seat-pan recovered, did they reuse the blue piping, or do they have new stuff for that?

BTW...It looks REALLY sharp!

Art, AFAIK that piping is not available. I checked into it, and I had to buy 1500 ft to get it ;-)

We do have the trim for the fiberglass seats available now, but it is very close in design to the original, but is white instead of blue, it looks good white, or I have heard of people painting it a saftey blue to obtain the original look.

Art, I might have one spare blue edging, it isn't perfect it has some breaks in it. I'll have to check the inventory tonight. Stop by sometime and have a look.

BTW, the seat looks so good I have yet to install it on either of the old 125s...... :eek:)

....I have two more fiberglass pans that I need to send off to get reupholstered, trouble is, I only have two 125s to mount seats to. That leaves one spare seat. Time to go Cub hunting I think....

Oh Kraaaaaiiiiigggg. I was plowing snow the other day and found an almost prestine 125. The only flaw I found on the tractor is where the frame had a notch to get to the lower points cover screw. I may end up owning it soon ;-)

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

The only flaw I found on the tractor is where the frame had a notch to get to the lower points cover screw.<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>
Yea....That, and the ugly slant-back grill!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Kraig-
I don't need any of the <font color="0000ff">blue</font> piping, I was just curious if it was available. <font size="-2">as if I'd own one of those UGLY slanties and not part it out anyway...</font>
lazerburn.gif

Art, ummmmm, don't you have a 72......? :eek:p

Travis, please let me know when/if you get that 125. TIA

Back