• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 27, 2018

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a 13 fin 16hp in a very early 1650 at one time. Also had a really nice clean 109 with a bad motor.....Soooooo, I ended up with a 169 clone. Guy down by Jacksonville, IL owns it now and really liked it last I heard....

Thanks for the info and pictures. I'm going to look at it on Saturday and will let you know the results

Look at it now,your old one

319229.jpg

Speaking of "wow's"......this spring will make the 17th anniversary of the first GT Plow day in Roanoke!!!!! Yikes, time flies!

The next time you hear someone complain about spending $100.00 on fluid, belts and filter changes, Feel free to smack'um!
biggrin.gif

319231.jpg

Charlie,

I think that's more than a $100 dollars of oil, filters and belts, even at dealer prices.

Looks like that 436 saw a rough life before you got it!

Back