• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 27, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlie, even though it's on my wife's birthday, I've been given clearance to attend. :eek:)

I might be there, I haven't registered yet. I will be at the next one at Blunier's for certain, I'll have a project to unveil there.

Well, phooey!!!!!!
I'm out of action for 4-6 weeks to recuperate and we finally get a decent snow.

Enjoy your seat time, guys. Sure looks like fun out there.

Hey guys,
Got a problem with the 73. The lights are bright but it will not turn over. It quit all of a sudden last night while plowing snow. What is up with that?
confused.gif

Yes I plan on being there, after all I did pick up a door prize donated by my local John Deere dealer.

Kent-
Is it possible that you lost the ACR? Or did it quit running while you were plowing and now won't turn-over???

If that's the case, you may get another shot at rebuilding a 7hp...
sad.gif

(Message edited by aaytay on January 27, 2004)

This page seems to be lacking action shots....

15392.jpg

Here's me freezing to death. This is my first time clearing snow with something other than a shovel. Lots of Fun. It takes 20 min. instead of an hour. This thing clears snow really, really well.

Maybe if someone is bored they could lighten this up a bit....

(Message edited by mgonitzke on January 27, 2004)

Right there with you Matt. Super Sized.
happy.gif

15399.jpg

We have 6-8" with more coming down and 15-30MPH winds tonight. Will be a fun 45 mile drive to Ft. Wayne tomorrow morning.

You guys got snow? All we got down here was about 3" of ice.... can't push it, throw it, or even drive on it.

It did teach me that I need to go out and get some chains. Neither Ag, nor Turf, nor nothing will move on ice... We couldn't even walk down the sidewalks on the streets because they were nice and glazed over.

Bored here to. Sorry now snow action shots, just thinking of warmer days at the RPRU. Made my reservations for this years RPRU in Iowa just the other day.
15404.jpg

Art,
I thought about the rebuild. So I turned it over by hand and it seemed just fine. Then I tried to start it and it fired right up!
buttrock.gif

But then it died right about 10 seconds later.
sad.gif

Is it my SG that's givin' me problems?
My wife didn't feel like taking pics tonight so I had to do it myself. This is a shot about half way thru the job. (I had to get a "cool Tool" to finish up)
beerchug.gif

15406.jpg

Latest posts

Back