Archive through January 26, 2019

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

jstorma

displayname
Jim Storma
Matt Patterson,

Sorry, did mean to mislead. I don't have a thread on my loader build. But I do have a thread under the Restoration and Refurbish section when I put the 982 back together.

Charlie, I know, since when is the weather suppose to stop the mail? In this day of age; it should be less of an issue.

glippert

displayname
Greg Lippert
Sure did, Digger - I shouldn't be surprised, because it's the same every time, but it's still really impressive to order on Sunday afternoon and have it in my hand in less than 48 hours!

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
displayname
Digger
Due to the severe winter weather conditions, the U.S. Postal Service has announced postal delivery
Wednesday will be suspended in Minnesota, Iowa, western Wisconsin and western Illinois.

UPDATE!

Now Spee-Dee Delivery and UPS are not running today. Sorry to say I've got 74 boxes that aren't going anywhere today.

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
I saw a FedEx truck and a semi stalled on the side of the road yesterday. I’m thinking gelled diesel. I don’t blame UPS or Spee-Dee for suspending deliveries.

displayname
David Schwandt
We had that happen with brand new snowplow rigs we were delivering about a year ago, BRFORE we even left the shop!!

My first Pete back in '91 had heated fuel lines w/a dash switch. Soon as I suspected any fuel issues during old weather, a flip of the switch and all was well again. nice!!

nbodin

displayname
Nate Bodin
Closed my work for the day. I drive truck. Most of the problems are from all the emission garbage. Mainly DEF freezing. Not worth it in my opinion

mgwin

displayname
Marty A. Gwin
Greg,

Haven't you heard? Charlie is even faster than Santa Claus!
lol.gif

Charlie,

How can they deliver the mail when they can't find the mailbox for all that snow?
err.gif

mgwin

displayname
Marty A. Gwin
Charlie,

Just peeked outside. It is even down to 22 degrees here in NC! Just none of that snow.

Latest posts