• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 26, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A word of advice for those who don't know... DO NOT use chains on asphalt driveways. It gouges the asphalt... DUH.. I put all this work in my driveway b4 winter, then ruined it when I plowed with chains. But we got 12 inches of snow in St Louis this year. Which we do not normally get. Usually we get 3 to 6 inches and I plow with the dual ags. But I switched to the 10 inchers with chains and ruined my driveway. Now I gotta redo it... DUMAS...LMAO but not funny...
bash.gif
bottom.gif
censored.gif
a_weep.gif

Perry,
any one of our sponsors above have the implement you're looking for, also..
thumbsup_old.gif

Timothy,

Good to see another St. Louis guy on here! I thought me and Keith O had run of the place. I have asphalt, but my 23x10.5 Firestones from Millers and 2 IH weights per side were all I needed.

I've really been meaning to post these: Back from a week or so ago when we had that 12". Great Night plowing!

283147.jpg

283148.jpg

283149.jpg

It's just what you see. not are NOT filled. Yes I did the whole road up the slight hill too.

It was F.U.N.!!

TIMOTHY T. - You push snow with DUALS? You have to have a blade 60 inches wide to do that!

I guess you could have waited until the foot of snow melted.

My chains on my #1 snow mover scratch my concrete drive, but after 15+ yrs I know the scratches will all be faded by mid-summer.

I've tried moving snow on my drive without chains, tried to save the two hours to mount chains that weigh over 200 pounds each. I can't even drive up the slope of my driveway if there's snow on the concrete. With chains I can push an eighty inch wide blade 1-1/2 ft tall FULL of snow up the drive and across the road.

I'd consider installing a concrete drive this summer.

So I get the new curved arms painted and installed this afternoon, greased the bearings and installed my 'infinitely adjustable' chain lift, get the motor started, then after getting the vehicles moved, jump on the seat and hit the switch. Snapped the chain. Great. Wait till tomorrow to stop at Edwards
rant.gif
bash.gif

Brian,
If I recall right the guy you bought that from said " If it was mine I would replace the drive chain before I tried to use it" (HAHAHA) But I have also bought something and wanted to use it so I know how you felt. Jim

HELP! I have an Original with rear sleeve hitch I plan on using her for snow duty (here in northern Michigan) I need it, will I be able to run the front plow and a rear blade??? When I pull the lever to let the front blade down what happens to my rear blade up or down???
Thank you
Paul

I don,t know if this is allowed but I,m wanting to refurbish my 108 and I could use a manual to take the deck off and other things ? If anybody has one they could send me please let me know [email protected] thanks

Daniel B - if you want a paper copy of a manual to use with your 108 you should probably posted in the Wanted section of the Classifieds. If all you need is an electronic copy (pdf file) then go back to the main tab marked IH Cub Cadet Forum above and scroll nearly to the bottom of the list of threads, and you'll see one marked MANUALS. Click that tab and you can select manuals for just about an IHCC tractor or implement. Or you can just use this link to it: https://www.ihcubcadet.com/cgi-bin/discus/board-auth.pl?file=/217124/217124.html&lm=1291125941

Back