• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 24, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David S.
When I get a building put back, I'll make a video of taking stuck handles off.
Takes less than 2 minutes, kinda like steering wheels.
thumbsup.gif

Charlie, I will be waiting for that video too.

Looks like more hydros than gear drive in that bunch.

But most importantly we are glad to see you still have some yellow and white fever.

Ray L - geez I forgot to mention it looks like your son must be having fun with that 100.

Jeff - yup, Charlie must still have the fever. One thing bothers me tho. Looking back at those pics again I see something green laying on the hood of the "O", and some green stuff in a couple of the other pics. I sure hope Charlie gets down there sooner than later.

Made new cutting edge for the 54" Haban blade today and noticed that the hyd. angle bracket on the quadrant had partially broken off. This is the 3rd weld repair I have had to make to different parts on this Haban blade......I can only assume that it was made on a Monday or Friday, or that Haban was employing some so-so welders at the time.

Oh well, the Big Blue Glue Gun (BBGG) fixed it up and an added gusset should keep it from happening again...
happy.gif

Harry,
He gets a kick out of it.
Now if I could just get him to stop popping the clutch on my blacktop.
Good father son time.

Anything but a #2B will fit a 125 (and a #2B would fit if the drive pulley was changed).

#1, #1A, or #2 with 1/2" belt section drive pulley will fit 125.

special thanks to the guys showing pictures on how to hang engines while working on them. was trying to figure out how to paint my 10hp for my 100 - the engine stand worked perfect!

Thanks Steve B. The PTO bearing is fine. The clutch seems to have a loose wire. OK, All the wires are loose. The engine is ok, but The PTO clutch coil exploded.
Thanks to the PO who applied anti-seize to most of the bolts everything came apart easy.
283051.jpg

Back