• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 24, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbaker

displayname
jeff l baker
For Sale
Glass sun roof and assoiciated parts out of a 2002 saturn S series

$200.00 you remove it as it is still intact in the car.
[email protected]
252667.jpg

252668.jpg

252669.jpg

252670.jpg

wheel horse c120 (I think) not running mower deck hub caps needs to find a home 150.00

1945 farmall b nice runner good looker with 60" woods belly mower mows super nice need room and unfortunately she need to go 2500.00

For Sale:

NICE 4'x8' trailer.

Nice light weight trailer, that is rated to haul 1000lbs!! -Easily- pulled by a small car, mini van, small SUV etc....can even be pulled with a lawn tractor/garden tractor.

254147.jpg

254148.jpg

254149.jpg

Recently re-stained and painted. Good tires (1 is NEW) with spare. Has LED tail lights, and side marker lights (all work), nice 'flip up' tounge jack, and fenders. TOTALLY road legal and road worthy.

All 4 sides easily come off, and can be used in any combination.

I've used it to haul lumber, drywall, plywood, mulch, scrap, firewood, Cub Cadet garden tractors, etc. It will haul motorcycles, ATVs, snowmobiles, etc with no problems.

I've loaned it to friends, and they used it to move...basically like taking a second truck load of 'stuff'.

Why scratch up the bed of your truck, or stain the carpet in your trunk/back of your van or SUV, when you can use this trailer.

No 'title', so no fee to transfer it. I'll give the buyer a past registration, so they can get tags (it was a 'kit' trailer, so the DMV considers it 'home made') Tags are -cheap-, because it is light weight.

Trailer is located outside of Piqua, OH

Please e-mail me at C1450c @yahoo.com if you are interested.

Thanks!!
Bill

For Sale;
Internationl Harvester Cadet 268 two stage snow blower. 26" cut 8hp Briggs engine. Runns good. Brand new tires, recent carb rebuild, slight smoke at start up but clears out very quickly. Needs belt adjustment, sometimes stay enguaged for a second or two after releasing the drive. Needs to go, need space. e,ail fopr more pix. $150.
254653.jpg

I think I'm going to be seling my 1947 Farmall H. It's parade ready, looks great, runs even better. Tires still have the feathers and nubs on 'em, new guages, all lights work, original 6v system that never has let me down and all new die cut decals. Can Find any picx of it right now, let me know if you would like any. $3500. OBO

WE HAVE THREE (3) YANMAR SC2400 24 HP 4X4 DIESEL (CUB CADET YANMAR) "DEMO UNITS" AVAILABLE FOR SALE. ALL HAVE QUICK ATTACH FRONT END LOADERS ONE HAS A 60" MOWER DECK AS WELL. PRICES RANGE FROM $ 12,900.00 FOR THE TRACTOR-LOADERS TO $ 14,950.00 FOR THE TRACTOR-LOADER MOWER. E-MAIL ME AT [email protected] FOR ADDITIONAL PICTURES AND MORE DETAILS.

Looking for a gentley used plastic "elbow" for my bagger that goes between the tube and attaches to the deck of my 2155 mower. My accessories manual says the bagger is part #190-305 but does not show a exploded view. Dealer wants way too much for a new one. Mine has been repaired several times until yesterday when I was doing some light mowing(aka bush hogging) and it split down the middle.

Selling my 1947 Farmall "H". Parade/show/work ready. GREAT Solid tractor. Picture taken today not from when it was just painted. Only flaw is a seperation in the seat material, someone with a good needle and heavy thread might be ablt to fix 'er up. $3250. OBO email for more pix
256016.jpg

I have a couple of what I beleive are N.O.S. CASE IH manuals binders.
One is the MX Series Magnum Trators Sales Support Manual w/operators manual still enclosed and the othere is a 5400 Case IH Soybean Special Grain Drill parts catalog.
Even if you're not into the CASE IH stuff enclosed they make a <u>**GREAT**</u> place to keep all your Cub Cadet, IH or other paperwork, manuals and brochures for safe keeping.
$15.00 + shipping for the MX Series manual
$10.00 + shipping for the Soybean Catalog
<u>OR</u> $20.00 + shipping for the pair
If you don't want the paperwork, let me know and I'll get rid of it. That will lighten up the weight and you can save some $$ on shipping.

I going to have some other cool IH/McCormick Deering stuff that I'm going to be selling off if it's OK with you guys here. I've had this stuff for a l=o=n=g time and now it's time for some other IH related lovers to enjoy it. Keep watching.

70's sears st10 no deck comes with dozer blade that some goof chopped the toung off to make mount to tractor ( i have this as well ) tractor has been stored in shed for several yrs , good tires high/low range worst part bout it is the hood where the hedlights went , fiberglass is busted 300$

wheelhorse b111 11hp lawn tractor with high/low vertical shaft engine . comes with spare engine / clutch , spare deck and deck belts , seat/fenders rear tires , complete front axle , dash , front tires and rims and few others . needs tires tubed from sitting battery and a starter on both engines ( i can get them for around 40$ shipped ) 250$ will consider trade offers of craftsman gt , vtwin briggs 20hp and larger or kohler ( with ) wiring harness or trade for snow thrower for craftsman or mtd .
pick up is in elwood indiana 46036 only due to no shows plz contact me by phone calls only and only 10am-10pm MY TIME 765 551 forfor4eight .

International Harvester "Falre Kit" or Road hazzard kit. 100% complete w/flags. $30.00 shipped. Will combine shipping on anything I have up for sale.
257061.jpg

257062.jpg

OK here's one for all the military guys. After Wars/Battles/conflicts all the military Ordnances have to be returned. Will IH made LOTS and LOTS of militry "machines, weapons, bullets, bombs, etc.. Here is one of the boxes that was uped to send war materials back to the U.S. Army's base at Pueblo Colorado. Altough this box is returnig some sort of "bracket" it's still IH and COOL. Who knows, it might have been the bomb sight bracket on the Enola Gay!?! $25.00 + shipping.
257064.jpg

257065.jpg

For Sale. Cub cadet 1862. 18 Magnum, hydraulic lift and power steering. Motor is not the best. Starter is tight but when I engage it, it turns the motor over. Will not start. No hood or deck. Good tires. For parts or fix yourself. Email for pictures or call 815-453-2720. $400 picked up here in Ashton Il. 61006

Cub Cadet 1541 with a 46GT deck. Hydraulic lift. Good tires. Hood plastics are fair. No motor but does have the Super Steer front axle. $200 Email for pictures.

I'm looking for a lower hood assembly for my uncle off a John Deere LX178 garden tractor. Needs the entire lower assembly, and front grille section. LMK if anybody has anything out there before we bite the bullet and look at new prices for Green paint!

2009 Yamaha 950 Toure V-twin 5 speed, heal/toe shifter, floor boards, OEM runing lights(dealer installed) Cobra fuel processor, drivers back rest, hard bags.
New rear tire, new drive belt and sprockets installed at the 23845 mile mark.
Only 23900 miles sweet riding bike.
Comes with ShowChrome luggage rack, extra Crobra slip on mufflers.
Asking $5750

257326.jpg

257327.jpg

257328.jpg

Back