• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 24, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For sale brinley plow. Not sure of how to measure width on a one bottom. what you see is what you get. $100 plus shipping.
257709.jpg

257710.jpg

Jim,
That should be a 12 inch plow, the knocked off end on the molboard itself I find is a give away. in decent shape. Good buy here folks by the looks of the pictures!

No, It's a 10" plow. Brinly clipped many of the boards as they didn't waste sheet steel when they stamped them out (edge ran over and they used them anyway)....most clipped boards are on 10" plows.

12" plows have a brace for the moldboard between the center of the board and the landside.

It has every indication of being a standard 10" plow.

Cub Cadet 1541. Has been repowered with an 18 Command. 46GT deck. PTO works fine. Tires are good. I repaired the grill surround and it works fine. The 18 command runs ok but could use a carb kit. It's a bit surgy. Running better the more it runs. I would like $400 for it. Email for pictures. Tractor is located in Ashton Il. 61006. 815-453-2720

I ordered these tires for a customer, and the day I received them he canceled the order. Now i'm stuck with the bill, and the tires!
Selling them at my cost plus shipping. I actually have a set installed on my 1650, and love them. My steering is much better with them installed.
$155.06 is my cost plus shipping.
258657.jpg

258658.jpg

For Sale hard to find 39P shredder/grinder
No motor, steel and knifes are good
I have never ran it,
$100 and is yours
259384.jpg

259385.jpg

Jeff, What engine would be correct for the chipper? I'm interested.

Latest posts

Back