• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 24, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlie, with that bum arm of your's you type too slow.
happy.gif

Jim D.
Ummmm, I'm thinkin the dust from the Cubs being out in front is gettin to your eyesight.
biggrin.gif

Kraig,
Your right, so I'm gonna take me a pill and relax a while.
Keep the herd in line.
bouncy.gif

Kraig: Did you make those from lead or steel? Nice job.

Digger: Serious question here!! Whats the biggest number of tractors that has been to a plow day that you or anybody has heard of?

Pops

Charlie - that was a VERY dangerous pic to post. Evidently James isn't fast on his feet or he'd have burnt you and
ihrotate.gif
Cubs real bad on that photo.
IF he had been , he might have said,"Yeah and you see the JD coming up from the rear with all that yellow paint on the front blade where he's been cleaning up all the dead cubs that fell along the wayside."
But since he didn't say that I'll let it drop and not mention it.
Bryan isn't so hard to handle, I'm not scared. Just throw a Frisch's Big Boy burger out in the street and he'll chase it.

Kraig - How much does those weight caps weigh. The front one is still a cap though ;)

CHARLIE - Those RED tractors just don't get enough respect....They look just like 5488's running across that field! That lineup wasn't quite as impressive as the pic's Hank Will had in REDPOWER last issue but it's Close!

I sure hope Charlie got a good doctor to fix his bum wing and he didn't reattach it with jb!

Now Charlie
dizzy.gif

The only dust I see in those 2 pictures was what the 3 Deere were making!!!

Pops, those are not my wheel weights! They belong to a guy named William DeTurck. They are not home made, I'm not sure what brand they are.

KENtucky, not sure how much those weigh, and you are correct those are hub caps on the front wheels.
happy.gif

Kraig - Of course I was right, have you ever ever ever ever known me to be wrong except the times that I was ?

KENtucky, I can honestly say that I can't argue with your logic.
happy.gif

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken....

to keep it on topic,

CubCubCubCubCubCub

Charlie,
In your request to Jim D. to post a plowing picture with a cub in it. Will this one work?

50422.jpg

Don, I think Charlie was looking for one like this one:

50424.jpg

Ooops, wrong one, I meant to post this one:

50425.jpg

angel.gif

Kraig,
I guess we all have a low moment in live. Like fogetting to put gas in your tractor at a plow day.
50428.jpg

beerchug.gif
beer2.gif
beerchug.gif

Personally,
I wasn't lookin for anything green on here to be totally honest.
Even though I own a couple 3 OFF TOPIC tractors. There's a place for'um. And that place is out behind the shed, covered up with a tarp that leaks!
Or in the OFF TOPIC section.

clappy.gif

Back