• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 22, 2019

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
Well tomorrow's warmup ain't gonna last long, LOL
324463.jpg

Charlie, yikes! Your predicted highs are about what my predicted lows are going to be. Burrr.
yikes.gif

Doug-

That sounds interesting. I've never seen it done and I'm not sure how I'd do using my left hand to lift/lower.

Steve-

I usually do just that. I always have grass/weeds to deal with and a second pass makes that easier by "fluffing" the dirt.

Charlie-

19* is a warm up???

They are actually calling for -8F Thursday in central Illinois.....who would have thought we'd be colder than Charlie????

Ok, you got me! Bifocals didn't pick that up on my phone screen.....
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Charlie, not sure there's any help for you, with regard to the weather that is.
happy.gif

So spent 3+ hours last night blowing snow before the rain came to cause a heck of a mess! Had about 6” of snow Tuesday night and throughout day on Wednesday then it ice rained and rained all night and still is - weather guessers day snow again by lunch! Fools!
The 1872 worked well. Even if I had to dig out auger twice because of it plugging up with wet sticky snow. That 450 blower can make it snort if you get day dreaming and feed snow too fast!
Hope to get the 2nd can door on this weekend if all goes well. With the rain last night and only one door installed it was nice to stay dry for the most part - only got wet when driving North!

Charlie-
"You are correct on the no help for me, even in other areas besides weather!"

I sure hope your wife does not read this forum!

Hi...I am new to the board. I have a 1974 IH Cub Cadet 1650 tractor. My hydraulics have quit working. I have looked, but I cant find where to check the hydraulic fluid. I know it's a stupid question, but I would appreciate any help.

Cold and snowing......

OTF.... IH 80 blower

324477.jpg

Back