• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 21, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thoffman

displayname
Tom Hoffman
I have a 1959 (?) David Bradley tractor for sale. Never seen one like this before. Engine loose, has compression, all there. $150. or do some trading for some QL parts

I've a friend that needs a good running engine for his John Deere 212 garden tractor. Must be complete and not use oil. Preferably within 250 miles driving distance of Ames, Iowa and Omaha, Nebraska area. My e:mail address is in my profile. TIA.

I have a 1955 Wisconsin BKN 2 7/8 x 2 3/4 , Fairbanks-Morse Magneto type FMPE1B7, AND A ww45K gear reduction unit on it, it was running back in the summer when i was a messing with it, i say it well need some carb help and it should be running fine. ASKING 200.00 for more info call 270-617-3947
http://photobucket.com/WISCONSIN-1955-BKN

This little fella came from my brother. He was using it last spring and suddenly the engine went bang and oil and smoke started coming out of the exhaust. At first he thought he'd ran it low on oil (he didn't). I hooked the Dakota's battery up to it and the engine turns over only it backfires through the carburetor. I asked a friend about the engine and he thinks that either a valve stuck open or possibly a valve seated became loose. Rather than fix this my brother purchased a Cub Cadet lawn tractor from Tractor Supply. It has a 42" deck and a strong hydro. He used it more as a trim mower and then his Deutz for the main mowing. The dents in the hood and fender were from the store that it was purchased from new. They had it parked too close to a rack and when a forklift went to put some items on the top rack some of the stuff fell off onto the tractor. $250.00

234768.jpg

234769.jpg

234770.jpg

I'm up for a Road Trip of up to two hundred miles one way if someone needed help getting this or the 104 posted in the IH For Sale section to their place. I'd do it for gas money. The trip would be one a weekend of good weather.

Wheel horse c-160 with wh hubcaps rough has not run in a long time was running when parked 200. obo
located in atalissa ia 52720

I am having trouble with pic loading

For Sale
1. sears rear mount cultivator it has 5 spades and two cutting wheels $100 or OBO

2. gravely front mount cultivator it has 7 spade and 2 cutting wheels $100. or OBO

3. gravely ride behind sulky $75. or OBO

Email me if interested and I will email photos

well I got two of them to load
here is the sears and the gravely sulky

235245.jpg

235246.jpg

Old heavy weight Mongomery Wards lawn spiker 36" wide with weight tray. To ship I would have to take apart. $65 plus shipping
235449.jpg

235450.jpg

I am looking for a ring gear/flywheel and 12 volt electric starter for a tecumseh 10 Hp engine that is on my Generac generator.

I have contacted a sponser on this but wanted to post here also

Wanted a IH refrigerator inside freezer door like pictured below (this one is broke at the sides)

235988.jpg

235989.jpg

Tom,

How heavy is that sucker??? In pretty good shape, you able to get it into the ground a couple inches easily (dependin on the ground type)?

I am trying to locate a hood and front grill assembly for the 1959-1962 Sears/David Bradley 4 wheel garden tractor. I will pay a more than fair price for good restoreable parts. If anyone knows where I could locate the early Briggs 5.75 Hp horizontal engine these came with, I would also be interested in that. May buy a whole tractor if needed. timwar1 at gmail dot com

I have a Kohler engine K241 out of an Allis Chalmers lawn tractor. I dont know the model, but the engine has an electric PTO clutch, so Im assuming its later. Should run with little to no work. Complete with carb, starter, and head. Asking $200 picked up in Central IA. Email is in profile. Pics upon request.

Homemade blade off my 169 I just bought. A really well done blade that is heavy duty. Frame is made out of channel iron, and should fit any wide frame Cub Cadet. The actual blade manufacturer is unknown to me, looks like one would need to rework the lift arm on it. I thought Id offer it to anyone before it goes to scrap. $75 OBO. Picked up in Colo IA. Email is in profile.
237336.jpg

Here are some odd surgical stainless steel tools for sale $15.00 plus shipping

1. U bent with small pincherclamp at end
2. 10" locking forcepts with round end and slot
3. some type of spreading pliers tha will lock open

237341.jpg

237342.jpg

237343.jpg

Back