• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 19, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow.

An off-topic subject that I can relate to ! ! !

It looks like the neighbor (Denny Washington) up the road owned that thing ! ! !

Never can tell what might come on this site.

Heck if it is OT day,

I now own a 1967 Ambassador Internation, Airstream 28 footer.
proud.gif

The poor thing makes Spot look like she was in mint condition when you compared bring home condition.
lol.gif
And I only payed $35.00 more for the trailer.

Wyatt- Just bring yer camera along to Spring Break and the IC&E runs right through Austin and their parent company runs the rail just north of here the DM&E. We have about 10 a day passing through Austin.

Byran's right.
The Metra Electric runs on the IC (now CN)line. Back when I was a kid, IC ran their own Electric trains. Real heavy, old iron, single decker jobs. One of the worst train accidents on the system was when one of these old style trains rammed into the rear of one of the new Bombardier double deck coaches. The new coach collapsed like an accordian when the old coach wacked it.
Lots of CN traction on the old IC lines. East Hazel Crest paint shop is busy. Very few IC paint schemes left. Sad.

I'm out there cutting and grinding... but my wife took the camera with her for her trip! Guess pictures will have to wait until she gets back... =-(

Bryan-
If you follow MILW I think the 28th of June the 261 will steam through Guttenberg on it's way to LaCrosse.

Kraig-
ICE as in Iowa, Chicago, and Eastern.

Bryan,
Your almost allways the first to point out some of Art's quotes. I think you missed a good one posted 1-19-04 @ 10:15 pm.
"Nice" and "snatch" in the same sentence.
shame.gif

Wyatt -

Seen it in Galesburg, IL already, pics are on my site.

Speaking of LaCrosse, didja hear that Buick's gonna name their new car the LaCrosse? Except in Canada. Seems that the youth up there use the word "lacrosse" as slang for, well, nevermind...
wink.gif

Tom H. -

If I wasn't going back to work the next day (after our vacation), I woulda noticed it...

Travis, Is something up with your site? Can't open it with the supplied link.

Tom H.
I just tried it on AOL, Netscape and IE and it popped right up. Have ya dumped yer internet cache lately?

heck i am a day late and a dollar short but this is about the flame shooters. my 147 puts out a 8 inch blue flame at night when pushing snow. i staright piped the old girl and put a
2 1/2" chrome satck on er. that baby turns cherry red i can lite a smoke off er

Justin,

Maybe your running a little lean, or have a timming issue....

(Message edited by till on January 21, 2004)

Bryan-
Speaking of LaCrosse, you can serenade Julie with your best rendition of Mike McAbee's Kiss You in the Coulee Region or if you're not feeling musical you can just order here a can coolie from his website
happy.gif

Tom H. I'll be there at the swap meet. Maybe we should post something about it as the date gets close. It'd be kinda neat to get together. I suppose I'll owe you lunch or something if things go right. Thanks for the prod!

no its not timing but a little lean and maybe the cam 2 racign fuel that was left over from pulling this fall might have something to do with it
happy.gif

i am afraid that that one of these days the poor kohler is going to puke but have a back up completely rebuilt with a high alloy racing piston let her heat up easy way to plow snow and have a marshmallow roast at the same time
laserburn.gif

Tedd-
Got more pix?

Kraig-
You DO live near the coolest railroad bridge. Since there's so many railway buffs around here, maybe someday when I'm over to your place, I'll snap a picture of it. Hey, we should take your 125 out there too. It'll make a nice picture. <font size="-2">...and maybe it'll fall off if we're lucky!</font>
buttrock.gif

Tom-
I was wondering who was going to catch that, but Bryan never took the bait.
;-)

just got done installing David Kirk points saver works great tractor fires right off 12 degrees weather.easy to install, instructions good clear,just need to buy more to install in all my tractors.THANK YOU DAVE.
BEERCHUG.gif

Hey, Is this thing broken? I'm having trouble getting it open, and nobody's posting! What's up?

Back