• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 19, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave K:
I love reading your posts. Your knowledge level wows me. My question to you is: Were you any fun @ parties when you were in college? :eek:)
Keep it coming - I love to learn.

Keith

Dave,
Thanks for the info about ignitions system types and tiny tachs. Do you have any experience w/ a type of tach that works w/ a k301 and it battery ignition?
Dan

BTW Mike,

<font size="+2">Thank you!!!</font>
It arrived today?!?!?! Way sharp!!

As for the new find. No heat, no poty, no nothing. just a abandon wreck that needs a home and some love.

Tedd,
I think if you park that trailer in the drive you might be using it sooner than you think! Do you have the wives permission, or it that a future running gear for a Cub Hauler?

<font size="-2">Oh, BTW, you got my hat from Mike! Just send it over to me. You ought to see the one I'm getting. No more "Dirty" white hats.</font>

Speaking of hats (for us hair challenged members), Think this would be cool???? The 82 series logo on a red hat with a black brim.
15246.jpg

Whatcha' think Mike?

Ok, have to jump in here and stop lurking around -

Mike: Got the stuff Friday, what can I say but Thanks and it was a great surprise - Joanie and I were arguing over who got what!!!

Ted: What year is the Airstream? Joanie and I have a 79 Safari up at the farm and love it - more than paid for itself. The quality in them is great and they retain their value. Couple of great sites on info on these out here and sources for parts, let me know if you want the addresses.

Anyback to lurking. Tom and Ted, hope to see you maybe at the IHC Swap meet in Feb.

Jim and Joanie

Tedd-
Nice find...You gonna snatch it? May make for a classy cub hauler if it's gutted anyway...

Hugh-
Thanks for the info on the 70 recoil. I dunno about the golf course out back (I don't golf) but after buying it from you, I think I'll paint it green. That way it'll remind me of all the cash I gave you for it!
err.gif

Art- you could paint it JD green and sell it to our friend in Burnsville. Put a little 7hp electric start in it and away ya go. But don't forget to reupolster the "Parade Seat" for him.
smile.gif
clappy.gif

Art,
I should hear back today or tomorrow if my offer is accepted. The interor is mostly there. But after some looking and asking, it would only hold two Cubs (set up for PD). At 28' that is a lot of trailer for two Cub's?!?!?!? It is a mono.... somthing shell, like an airplane. Can't cut a big door into it with out weakening the whole thing. It will just be a big drain on the Cub budget.
wink.gif

Thank you Tom, Tedd, Jim and Joanie! Tom the 982 design is done and ready to go, finally. For some reason we're really busy this year. Normally January is slow. Let me finish up the Oliver 77 rowcrop and we can talk about your 782D logo!

Wish I could go to the winter convention too!

Our membership files have recently been updated. If you are unable to post to the restricted areas be sure to review your membership status. If you think your account status is in error let us know.

B&B>> how about a quick and easy link on the top o' the page for making payPal payments to keep our accounts active. That would be a nice feature. ;-)

This sucker broke?
Or everybody just waitin for someone to say that hydros are better than gear drives!!!!!!!!!!!

Charlie,
LMAO!!!!
I was thinking the same thing. Maybe everyone is actually working on, with or for there Cubs???
I have been working on the dinning room chairs this evening. Also, isn't the State of the Union on tonight too???

I just cut a 682 in half with a torch :-( First time I actually had a teary eye about it
lol.gif

Tedd,
Ya' mean all the b------t that will be spread tonight?

BTW, Gear drives are the coolest! If you want to actually work with one, go Hydro!

Jim "M", Being that I'm the Chairman, I better be there. Hoping to have a Forum member become one of the directors.

I bought a creeper assembly for an Original last week. The previous owner disassembled it and started puting it back together, but didn't finish it. It still needs acouple of bearings and seals. Does anyone have the pages out of an Original parts book that shows the creeper broke down with parts numbers? Thanks in advance.

hello all, I'd like to thank everyone who wrote about what they know on installing tachs on cubs. good stuff..

Back