• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 12, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kentucky-

The "paper drawings" that I'll print don't exist yet. I have to make those from the parts after I model all of the parts. I'm not quite there yet...School comes first, so this'll probably have to wait until May, or at least, spring break.

I'll be looking at my "new" one pretty good while it's tore down to map it out in my head how to put a 3-pt on it. I need to make a front blade too , might start that in a week or two. Got to find something to do this winter ... something I can start and come back to when I'm able to work.

..... and next time cut off the background ... Charlie's going to go nutz

Cool ! I've tried a few of those CAD 3D programs and my hair is just now starting to grow back
happy.gif
I'm just not educated enough to use them . Guess I'll stick with paint.net for now. Seems better than ms paint

Bren

Brendan-

Don't feel bad. It took me about 4 years of using the program to get to where I am with it now. BTW, here's a good paint program: http://www.gimp.org/

Kentucky-

What do you mean "cut of the background"? Make it transparent? White? Plaid?

cut off the extra hanging out past the drawing ... that's what made the page go wide ... even on my 19" wide screen

I can't see the words !
Ol lady would kill me if I went in and used the 42" plasma !!

You have to take in to account that some ppl are still using 15" and big fonts so they can see on a small screen.

Tom - Ya found anymore old pics yet ? Just think if you still had the 127 and the 1650
happy.gif

What is the trailer hooked to on the 127 , looks like the tounge is pretty high up.

Kentucky-

Yeah, sometimes I forget. What's huge for you is microscopic for me. This is a 15" laptop, so everything is tiny. Man, I should get some sleep sooner or later here
lol.gif

IH cub cadet forum, best source for IH cub cadet information/answers and parts links. Gotta Love it.
coffee.gif

Back