• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 11, 2019

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akleyla

displayname
Amy J. Kleyla
Ty David,Ive never taken that apart before so not sure what we will get into while there.

Snowthrower / Blower Tiller INNER bearing PN/ IH-475627-R92 Not 100% sure but is this the correct bearing I need Charlie ? If so will I need a new oil seal and lock ring?

Amy K.
Check the snap ring grooves on the ends of the shafts really close. They tend to shave off a lot it seems.

Ill check that in the morning. Going to take the gearbox apart in the morning and look at it an see what all needs changed. Hopefully just the bearing an lock ring.

Well isn't that special!
324319.jpg

Charlie, wow that is special. Looks like an office chair seat. The color looks very close to the Mercury green that was on the prototype Original that Paul Bell refurbished. I might have to boot my PC and post a photo for comparison.

Justin, highly unlikely. The prototype I referred to was painted after it was purchased from IH engineering.

Here's another special one...

Guess the starter/generator stopped charging?
1a_scratchhead.gif

324325.jpg

Those chains are genius or one of the dumbest things one could do with an AG tire.....I can’t decide which LOL

Jason,

Good to see you post again!
You are the lucky one, I have 1/4"+ of ice everywhere. No power, and more trees down!
a_weep.gif

My thinking on the chains would be having the cable on the inside and have on older mounted tires on separate rims, not used year-a-round.

Latest posts

Back