• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 11, 2019

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had over 8" near Peoria, IL......round one mid-storm with 782 and thrower, round 2 near end of storm with SGT and Haban blade, then some clean up today to scrape everything down and let the sun do some work taking it to pavement this week.

Each round was a least a 6" pass, some places much more, since the wind picked up mid storm and started making drifts. Some were pretty good sized.

Snow was fluffy until disturbed once, then it packed and got sticky, worse today after it sat and "compressed". Had a light blue hue on the bottom and started pushing hard. In a long run on the neighbors drive I got into the governor of the 20hp Mag rolling a big wave of heavy snow.....Big Kahuna could have surfed the wave rolling of that tall Haban moldboard!!!

Sorry, no pics.

Burned about 3 gallons of fuel and made $50 in donations for helping people out (I never ask, but some insist on offering $$$ for gas and time, etc.)

Picture of the "L" bracket installed.

324376.jpg

No snow here in Santa Cruz, CA. Next weekend I have to load the 1000 on the truck to take it down to the church to mow the lawn. We've had lots if rain followed by sun so the grass is getting long.

Jim S., thanks for the photo!

No snow here either. There's some scattered ice around the yard and field, it's all that's left from the little bit of snow we got back in December. My gravel driveway is like a skating rink.
icon_eek.gif

Jason,
wave.gif

Interesting way to do tire chains on AG tires. There must be a cable on the inside as well, as that looks like a regular old "logging" chain.

Jim S bracket was probably made due to a stripped out or broken bolt in the head.

We picked up about 9" down here in Keota,
Don't have pictures but got lots of thrower time in this weekend, it was a little tough as the temp was hangin around 30 degrees, Ill take snow throwin when its down around 0, But then, I have a cab.
err.gif

Latest posts

Back