• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 10, 2018

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fcurrier

displayname
Frank A. Currier(Northern Maine)
Mike C. : Welcome!
beerchug.gif

I'm thinking you have a dilemma. Your Dad's 70 (built 1963 - 1965) has a sentiment. It also evidently has a plow blade and a broken connecting rod. What to do? You found a good Forum to help you make your decision.
happy.gif

Thad B.
Depends on the serial number.
KH-A-235941 Dipstick | (Serial No. 351868 & below)
KH-A-237282 Dipstick | (Serial No. 351869 & above)

My 125 lives again....who ever said the condenser wins a cigar LOL,I picked up a new condenser from my local cub cadet shop and changed it for ha has and she fired right over

Digger,
Thank you very much for the lead on getting my relief valves rebuilt. They went out today in the mail.
regards,
Keith

I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, AND TO THE REPUBLIC FOR WHICH IT STANDS, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, INDIVISIBLE, WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL..
319052.jpg

Question....,has anybody run a front end loader off of the front hydro ports on a q/l or spread frame???if so how was the aux fluid reservoir incorporated???

Ethan-

It's been done, but...don't. The charge pump lacks both pressure and flow appropriate for a loader. You would have a glacially slow loader and probably eventually destroy the transmission.

Matt-that’s kinda what I thought too but thought I’d bounce the idea,I’ve some big plans brewing for my double stick 1450,those include and Diesel engine and the aforementioned front end loader I may switch up the idea a bit and fashion the front loader to the Iron Patriot which is going to be getting a refreshed K321 later this coming summer

Ethan....listen to Matt RE front end loader hyd.....run a separate pump.

I think my QA42A has the wrong size pulley on it. The correct part number is IH-485247-R91. I am having difficulty finding the demotions. Even if I do have the correct pulley, I will be needing a new one soon. This on isn't in the best of shape.

Michael, be sure to get a good quality cast steel pulley, not aluminum, stamped steel or cheap pot metal.

Back