• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 03, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paul, that motor looks to be a stock 10hp motor. A kohler 16 would not fit in the narrow frame.

Jeff, It seems to me that we had this question about a month ago with Mr. Newby.

Apparently he's much too interested in getting the freeby posting for selling this tractor than he is in following up on posts with questions about for sale item. Of his grand total of three posts, I don't see a post anywhere other than the for sale ads.

Well, how about it? Is it a 16 in there? <font size="-2">(I know it isn't either)</font> <font size="-2">(And now everybody knows why I get p---ed about this scenario!)</font>
old.gif

If Mr. Newby would look at the plate on the left side of the motor, it would tell him what size motor is in his tractor.

Tom

That is one rare Cub with out the frame work that my 147 has .
lurking.gif

I didn't think a 16 horse would fit a narrow frame, either. But then, I don't know much.

So sorry to offend all of you im new to this, and put up what i was told when i bought it and what ive done to it!

Paul N.
I don't think it's a matter of offending anyone.

It's a matter of knowing what your selling before you sell it. And it's not that difficult to spend a couple minutes looking at the small details of anything before you commit it for sale.
thumbsup.gif

That helps your potential buyers as well as yourself in the long run.

CC 100 with fenders, creeper and rear PTO. Runs and drives good. Needs front PTO clutch work. $700 located in Buffalo MN. Email in profile. Thanks

board-post.pl

board-post.pl

board-post.pl

Back