• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 02, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quit snooping around !
biggrin.gif

KEN - That's just WRONG! An SMV emblem on Wyatt!
rofl.gif
Shift.gif
He's only told Me about a dozen times He wants that 72 back! And a Mein Kub in-process shot....I saw Tom H. run down the pulling track with It @ Penfield at RPRU years ago to the CC plowing event and it was REALLY nice.
On the snowblower U-joints take Your driveshaft to Your local Motion Industries store and they'll find replacements I'm sure. Worse comes to worse sombody (like Ken) can replace the yokes with something cross&bearings are available for.

You're right! Sad part is now that last time I talked to the owner of it, he'd sell it reasonable. Still, it would cost more in gas money to go get it!!
bash.gif

Dennis - That SMV is on his shirt (or Kraig put it there , don't remember)... no tricks from me on that one but I did re-do it and repost it back then. I like his second pic. I wish he'd get that Wheatland finished !! HINT HINT

Tom's polished aluminum wheels look sweet with those meats mounted
drool.gif

As for replacing the "needles" in a U-joint, I've never heard of it ... all or nothing was my thinking.

Bob - Plows fit whatever you put them on , as long as you have the correct hitch.

KENtucky, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I didn't put the SMV sign on Wyatt's shirt, I do believe Wyatt had it made.

The Original Cub Cadet Bad Boy ;)
74772.jpg

74773.jpg

Kraig - You got better pics of Dan's HC ?
74774.jpg

74775.jpg

Thanks KENtuckyKEN! I guess what I meant was the hitch/under carriage from a 682, will it match the 149?

Oh man I forgot about this one ... my fav !
74779.jpg

and the best looking 122 on the planet
drool.gif

74780.jpg

Bob - I guess now you're talking about a SNOW plow ... never seen anyone plow snow before, the furrows always melt before planting season
biggrin.gif

Don't know , never use'em.

KENtucky, here's one that Chris Bennett took at the first Plow Day. I have a bunch of detail photos that I took of it at the the JD "Spring Tillage Day" near Menomonie, WI., would you like me to post them?

74783.jpg

Kraig - If they'll fit (u got my email addy) the forum but I guess the Cool section would be better ... although I was trying to keep out the OT post here ;)

Gotta go eat ...

Kraig...whats up with the rear axles on that 100, they for adjustable track width ?

Bren

Kraig-
The t-shirt was one I had back from the football days. It was a special shirt made for the linemen.

Ok folks. Opinions please. I have a cadet 109 hydrostatic. I have a snowplow I want to attach. My question is, I want to attach that directly to the frame plate just below the "grille". It will push and lift from that point. I have a plate with the "hinges" already on it I will bolt directly to the front x-piece, and around the corner and down the sides.

Here is a pic of a 109 .
74801.jpg

I will remove the mower deck but not all the harnes below for winter use.

I plan on using studded automotive snow tires for winter.

All comments will be appreciated.

Good Lord I didn't know Hawgs were part of Cub Cadet's. I'll have to get a picture of Maws and I on our "dresser" next to the Cubby stable.

Pops
bubbly.gif

Back