• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 01, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics Daniel, that 147 looks like it handled that snow with ease,

Is this something new with Photobucket...that I have to join Photobucket to see the images ?? I used to be able to just look in and hit an arrow and see the neat stuff. A.

Daniel--I enjoyed the pics! Looks like you were having some fun. How cold was it? All we have here in east central WI is bitter cold!

Lucas, yes, in fact it is intended to be modified to work with the Hydraulic lift. The instructions on how it must be modified are listed in the manual. I have scans of the manual I could email. Here's the pertinent info on modifying the lift rockshaft and some other required mods:

266225.jpg

266226.jpg

266227.jpg

I loaned my neighbor $150 on this 67 122 just over a year ago. He has just under 5 hours to pay or it belongs to me. 10 months ago I had the head off to fix the stuck valve, put a carb kit in also. The engine sound good, has hyd lift, and rear lift. Look like I,ll need more federal yellow.
266230.jpg

Just got in a little while ago from pushing snow at Chicago O'Hare International Airport with a 30' box-blade, sure is different than the 42"er I use around here. Got another 4"-6" since last night. Round 3 tomorrow if I'm not freezing my n--z off.

Hope everyone had a great holiday season. Time sure flies when we are having fun. I'm hoping that this year I may get some actual time to work on my cubs but it seems like other things keep getting in the way.

Good morning, All. Temp says 36* as of now and I see the temps will be falling all weekend.

Edward L. Looks like that 123 is yours. And it looks like one neat little tractor. Congratulations.

TOM H. - How do you score a job pushing snow at O'HARE? Can I apply too?

MARLIN - Check Edward's CC again.... it's a 122 GD.

Not a bad looking CC, too bad the prior owner couldn't have kept it under roof. And why does EVERYBODY take the filter cover & backplate off the carb? Only time I take those parts off is when the carb gets a COMPLETE soaking and rebuild. You may as well just throw a hand-full of dirt into the carb instead of doing that!

Back