• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 24, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmasheris

displayname
Michael A.Masheris
archive bug
294709.jpg

294710.jpg

294711.jpg

mike time to empty the can barrel,,

awesome I love red and black

Just emptied it on Sunday.At low idle is quiet a little throaty at top end.

Mike-
GREAT looking rig!

What's the dual wheel "truck" in the background of those photos?
Shift.gif

That's my 84 ford F350 with a Miller Big 40 welder in the back

Mike,

That red looks so nice... Kind of a red die hard guy... love the 82's. If summer allows I an going to take my 2086 and turn it into a magnum series tractor.

Heres what I did with the blade quick attach.

It takes 1 min. to put the blade on and off...
plus it will lift the tractor front off the ground if I want.

294741.jpg

294742.jpg

294743.jpg

294744.jpg

294745.jpg

294746.jpg

294747.jpg

dang your good Aaron and Mike, I wonder what you two could make together

I need to get some scaled down 1468 decals and the black with white International for the side of the hood and a black stripe over the hood.

Mike,

If you are wanting to be "accurate" you will want to make it a 1568, they didn't make 1468 black stripe tractors.

Of course, 14hp Kohler would be a reason for 1468, but it would be a one off.....

I have some black stripe literature, I'll send some scans your way....

I like the blade lift cylinder idea. I'm going to look into for my 2072. I really don't like that the blade is lifted by pushing on the lift rod on a Super. It really puts alot of strain on the QA, the bolstered lift rod I had to make, and the lift bracket at the rockshaft itself. So much that the Haban manual shows an extra bracket to tie that "lift" lug to the mower deck lugs in an attempt to distribute some load.

Your plan does away with all that.

Aron you need to split the aux hyd and put a set of couplers on the left side for the tilt like the green tractors.
greenthumb.gif

Aaron,

What are you doing about float? It will be very difficult to maintain steering with the blade angled if it doesn't float. Great for cutting packed snow and ice, but a hindrance when plowing out long runs....

Steve,
Good point. Never thought of that. Wonder if the bracket on the blade could be slotted to allow the blade to float? Thinking out loud......
dunno.gif

Back