• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 24, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the "cushion" to allow the blade to float all Aaron needs to do is add a piece like on the electric lift on a 147 or a Brinly hitch. For sideways angle... Just add an AMERICAN made 1000# cpacity 24" electric lift to angle the blade from the seat. To cushion the shock on the electric lift use those pesky Moog rubber isomounts on the bolts holding the lift.
happy.gif

I don't see any electric lift lasting long as an angle cylinder....rough life application....very high shock loading.

I guess I need to stop here more often. Looking GREAT Mike! "El Toro" Is in good hands.

Had to break out the International TRX prototype 2072 to do storm duty (140mph winds). Still have parts to paint, but it's shaping up.
297902.jpg

Wyatt, nice job on the 2072! Wow 140MPH winds?! Hope everything survived that OK.

Back