• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 21, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking for one of the round air cleaner assembly's for an original

Still looking for the throttle for my 1512 Diesel. Po removed the original and what he installed works backwards.. let me know what you got. pictures are best! thanks Don T
old.gif

Still looking for a good Qa42 or qa42A snow thrower to fit my 127 cub. Hopefully near Iowa. Thanks, Rich
1a_scratchhead.gif

L@@king for a fiberglass seat for my CC 123. The shell and trim need to be decent with no missing bolts or cracks. Not worried about the upholstery. Priced shipped to my house at zip 44216. Hope to use it on my "Tiger" model I am making. email me at [email protected] or call 330 882-3413 evenings
Thanks,
Mike

Im lookin for a complete clutch assembly, linages and all, for a O, shipped to barstow ca 92311
thanks
Jason

I'd like to find a 50'' mower deck for my 782, or a mule drive and deck for my 1450. Closer to Ames, IA the better.

Thanks!

i am looking for a complete sleeve hitch for a cub original. or any kind of attachments for it. thank you

Michael G:
1) A Sleeve Hitch is found on the tongue of a plow or other implement!

2) A Sleeve Hitch Adaptor allows you to hook that implement with a sleeve hitch to a Cub Cadet.

3) The IH 3-Point Lift allows you to lift the plow (or other implement) out of the dirt for transport...

Now that school is out
clappy.gif
what is it you are really looking for??
Folks here will help..

Myron B

Myron - Nice explanation. As simple as it sounds when you spell it out like that, I had a heck of time keeping the terms straight when I first got into this crazy love affair with old Cub Cadets a few years back. Thanks for sharing your wisdom (again).

GregL: Thanks..

Part of the problem is some MTD sourced CCC optional equipment brochures from the late 80's. The brochure editors that MTD hired (local city-boy college students) didn't know one from the other either and labeled the 3-point lift along with the adaptor as a "Sleeve Hitch" which was utter nonsense.. but there it is in black and white and often crops up to confuse many a newcomer....

Arrrgh!!! So I try to help the uninformed know about the correct nomenclature.

Myron B

myron, sorry for sounding ignorant. i have a 1200 and an original. we have a small garden every year, and i would like to use one of my cubs to do the job. i have an 8n with all the attachments, buts it it kind of overkill. so i need just about everything to put a hitch,sleeve hitch, 3pt on one of my cubs. thanks

Michael G. Myron was just pointing out that there are differences. Trust me when I say that I've learned A LOT through the years on here. You're not ignorant in the lest bit. You're just not up to par on the terms.
happy.gif

Im looking for any of the following reasonably priced items for my Cubs: hydraulic lift, sleeve hitch implements, dual wheel spacers, front mount shredder, light assemblies, wheel weights, fenders for an original or a 100. Please email me at [email protected] if you are willing to sell. Items must be in decent useable condition. Please keep prices reasonable. Thank you!

I would like a brinly sleeve hitch plow and a sleeve hitch. Also looking for tiller for a 149 preferably close to me. Thanks

Back