• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 20, 2005

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I vision a
poof.gif
comming.

Hmmm, to poof or not to poof. That is the question...

On the surface, he seems to just want to know where to get parts, yet it could be easily construed as an ad. What to do, oh what to do...
lol.gif

Eenie meenie minie
poof.gif
!

Dang it!
I wasn't quick enough to see what was poof-able!

Next topic,
I was thinking of stripping my snow blade and repainting. Has anyone tried getting rid of rust with that electrolysis or whatever method? I think you are suppose to immerse the part in water and connect the negative side of a trickle charger. Then put a metal rod in the water so it doesn't touch the other metal and connect the positive lead of the trickle charger.

Does this sound right? Does it clean the metal so there is no need to sand or wire brush? I figure if I need to wire brush and sand I might just get it sand blasted.

Kraig
I thought I would add something to the restore refurbish discription. I guess it may be another classification Preservation. This would be to repair and replace parts to the original specs of the machine while keeping it in service. Repair would be done as needed. color is important.correctness is important.original parts remaining may be important.Using the machine as it was intended to be used is important. ??

What do you think that this serial number is? The guy on EBAY claims that it is 153 or maybe 153 61. Is this "poofable"? I hope not, I already got in trouble once, if it is I am sorry.
25814.jpg

That is what I thought too- I don't have any photo editing software too be able to zoom and crap like that.

Well this might get POOF but here is what I used for snow removal over the weekend. Notice the IH cub in the back ground awaiteing its next job.
25820.jpg

25821.jpg

I need to build a bigger shed so all my cubs can stay out of the weather IH and the newer one.

Hi everybody not new here just first post. Finally finished loader project on my 682 and wanted to show it off here.I put self leveling for a little more challange and pilot check valves to hold the load.
Plan to put a claw on bucket like Terry B did but that will have to be later first I'll be making a new front axle(after seeing Dave K's results)with proper cylinder mounts as to tuck steering cylinder up in behind axle.I'll post pics as they come.I have also made a nice 3 point hitch and a 12" post auger.doing some drawings of future backhoe.Has any body built a loader for cub on this forum if so I'd like to see pics
25827.jpg

25826.jpg

Rob,
Nice looking rig! Do you have any close ups? Just curious, how much does the loader by itself weigh? Looks like all the extra linkage would make it a tad heavy.

John F. S., yep, preservation would be another classification.

Terry B., thanks! :eek:)

Rob F., nice looking loader, more photos please!!!!

hey guys first of all is that i finally have the 86 done, as soon as pictures get developed i will try to post, second of all, check this out on ebay 4360027515
Thanks,jeff}

Jeff V,
That COOL setup belongs to Randy Maku, he did a super job on that thing and I can't believe he's sellin it. Course he's sellin his 50+ house boat too, so he must be goin for somethin else really big knowin him!

Back