• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 16, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kshultz

displayname
Shultzie
Still looking for the casting for a wide frame 3 point.
whistling.gif

283745.jpg

New to this forum.I have a Cub cadet 582 that has the cylinder walls scored. The shop says that they may be to deep to just rebore. The engine no is 401407 0145-01. I am looking for a good engine, a rebuilt short block or anything that could be a replacement. Models 682 and 782 used the same frame as the 582 and had 17 hp Kohler engines. I would like to save this mower any help would be appreciated.

Hello, just wanted to say I might have found a 123 but am still very excited to find a 71 for my 7hp collection. Please email me at [email protected]. Thanks a lot, Bob. I am on Long Island. Willing to travel NY NJ CT PA or pay freight.

Cast Iron origial cub cadet wheel weights 2 pair/ sets Near Buffalo, N.Y.

looking for a set of front hub caps & maybe
rear too for my original. thanks

Looking for the lift arm piece that connects the hydraulic cylinder to the lift arm on a narrow frame. For hydraulics. Thanks

I need a good hydraulic pressure line for my IH 782, part #13 below:

284435.jpg

It's the one on the right side of the pump )as seated on the tractor, that goes to the left side of the lift control under the dash.

284436.jpg

Please send price, including shipping to 56277, to the email address in my profile. Thanks.

Greg

Wanted:
Decals for the column on a 149 and 129. I don't need the hood decal, or anybody know who makes custom hood decals?
If ya got to ask I want a blue stripe 129.

I had a "148" decal at one time....so somebody is doing it.

I'm with Rick,
Anyone making "custom" decals? Going to need some this spring.

Please disregard my wanted ad below - I've decided to put a new hydraulic line on instead of risking inheriting a repeat occurrence. Thanks.

I need decals for the hood and sides of the dash for a model 129. I already have the other decals for the tractor. Thanks.

William

I'd like to have the dash decals only for a 169 if someone is making them. The 169 version has a blue stripe but it does "not" have the word "Hydrostatic" underneath the numbers like the 109, 129 and 149 do.

For the decal requests - call Maple hunter decals, talk to Carrie... they are custom making us a 1606 decal set right now- they can make what you need.

If anyone has a transmission input shaft for a 124 or similar model that is splined for a rear PTO please let me know. Part # ih-387298-r11. Any help would be appreciated.

I've asked maple hunter to custom make decals for me several times and they've never done it for me. I ended up going to a local sign place and got some made cheaply. Just had to have a picture and dimensions for them.

Peter,
I sent an email and the address pops up undeliverable. I have one if you need it. Send me an email

Back