• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 16, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PSA,

I'm looking for someone to loan me a 169 and a 800 muffler for a week or so.

I'll pay shipping both ways and also give you a NEW free muffler for your time and trouble.

hi all its been several years since i have been on but i finally have my shop back up running since moving i was wondering if anyone has a 3 finger clutch and friction plate and maybe a bearing for a 1000 wide frame thanks tim

Got my casting for the wide frame 3 point. THANKS!
buttrock.gif

<font color="ff0000">WANTED</font><font color="000000">
Headlamp retainer for CC 147 Hydro. Right side as seen from the operator's seat.</font>

I am in need of a new front rim for a 782. Bearings don't have to be good or even there getting new ones for it. Tire size is 16x6.50-8. Thanks Jim

I am still on the search for an original low back white metal seat with the 4 bolt holes in the back (to install arm rests), and original black 6-panel cushion that was installed on the Quietline series.

As indicated above, it's for a restoration, so I would prefer the original combo. The replacement 6 panel seats (black metal pan) and cushion available nowadays are different. The older cover was softer and smoother grain plastic. I'm willing to pay for condition, or I also have a new high back 82 series seat to trade for the correct seat.

It's a pipe dream, but doesn't hurt to wish.....
1a_violin.gif

Back