• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 15, 2005

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KENtuckyKen>
I can understand that the picture may be mis-leading.
I hope to be able to just unbolt the 2 uprights and back out from the loader when finished.
However seeing how this will be a decated loader tractor I may just remove all the electrical componates from the tractor and weld it solid to the tractors frame, haven't decided on that yet.
More pictures to came as it progresses.

Projects...

Well, my current project is just about complete - switching out my old Intel Celery (sic) for a 64-bit AMD Athlon. Unfortunately it's not a Cub project, but the case's label on the front is on topic:
lol.gif

25720.jpg

Hi All,
This past Saturday was plow day in southern middle Tn. Ground was in pretty good shape. Only weight was fluid in tires and myself (190lbs.). Did spin a tire(s) when I hung a stump on the lower side. Got to far uphill and started rolling over taters. Needed some for supper anyway. Thanks again Charlie.
Eddie B.
25724.jpg
25723.jpg

Hey Ben...Thanks for the tip.

It seems everything usually happens out West or down South, nothing in the East here....especially when looking for nice tractors.

Oh well, thanks for the tip.

Bryan...Took the 1250 pto off last night in 15 minutes with no manual.

I am looking for the blueprints to build the dual wheel spacers, factory specs. Can anyone help with this?
jason vonderharr

Dean J.R
Taking off the PTO is no problem, however when you re-install it the adjustments are critical. If the centering is off you will destroy it and if the air gap is off it will not work.

I have repaired and installed dozens of electric PTO's and always use my manual when making the adjustments even though I have the adjustmensts memorized.

I have lots of pictures, some shortcut or easier adjustment procedures and willingly share with anyone who asks for help. All I ask is that someone at least put out the $20 for the manual so he knows what I am talking about. Telling someone to BTFM is not mean it is the best advice you can give them.

Jason V.
I think Wyatt had something like that a while back.
I know a few of the sponsors above sell'um really cheap too.

Dean R.
By your profile you own 6 Cubs, and you are upset everybody didn't provide you the information you requested so you wouldn't have to buy a manual???????????

Richard and Others,
I don't think its the fact that you tell people to RTFM. Its that way its been said. Doesn't RTFM mean Read The F'in Manual? For example, Dean was to to RTFM about 3 times before you said:

"I have repaired and installed dozens of electric PTO's and always use my manual when making the adjustments even though I have the adjustments memorized.
I have lots of pictures, some shortcut or easier adjustment procedures and willingly share with anyone who asks for help. All I ask is that someone at least put out the $20 for the manual so he knows what I am talking about. Telling someone to RTFM is not mean it is the best advice you can give them."

Now why wouldn't someone say that first instead of sounding like a bunch of crabby ppl.
It used to bother me when someone responded with a RTFM you idiot but now I ignore those posts.
rtfm.gif

(Message edited by tcbusch on February 17, 2005)

Terry B.
You better go back and re-read the posts, NOBODY told anybody to RTFM.

Hyd. Lift problem
The lift on my 149 (Shaft at the rear center of the Tractor) will only travel about 1.5 inches. This is with the Cam off the Tractor. Is there another adjustment I am not aware of?

I re-read the posts and my opinion hasn't changed.

The intent of my post was not to upset or offend anyone. It was merely to point out my perspective.
angel.gif

Richard C. -

Don't worry about Terry B - his browser is just tossing it's cookies tonight - literally
lol.gif

Terry B. -

Really, dunno what's up with that error. Maybe it's one of those "the planets are aligned just right" kinda things. Lemme know if it happens again.

Hi All,
RTFM I know but I can't remember what LOL means (Lots of Luck)? Someone give me a hint. Maybe someone could post a FAQ with all the abbreviations used on the site. Remember I'm from southern middle Tn. We're kind of slow down here.
Great Site,
Eddie B.

I was wandering what happened to my family album. Found it in FAQ # 27. Send it back home Bryan.
Eddie B.

Back