• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 13, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dhull

displayname
David Hull
Can't seem to post to the classifieds....probably has something to do with fees need to be paid again...can some one please point me were to find info on how to correct the issue

Thanks
Dave H

David, if you go to the classifieds page, look near the top of the page, there is a link the to sign up.

(Message edited by kmcconaughey on February 13, 2004)

Got good news from my Cub dealer today, my long awaited cat"O" 3-point and tiller was delivered today, service man will be out next week to pick up the 3235 Cub and install 3-point and hydraluics then return it with the tiller.
I guess persistance does pay off.

New addition to the family tonight, no kids yet but we've got a new little lab/boxer mix pup. My birthday isn't for two weeks, but it's an early birthday present. The name was going to be between two names, Binder and Bump, we ended up with Bump.

15815.jpg

Good evening one and all! Went this am to the Florida Flywheelers Park to sign up to be a vendor for the IH winter convention the end of this month. I'll be in row #2 in the IH section with Cub parts and shirts and hats so stop by! Spent this afternoon putting ag tires on the 1250 and a deck under the 1450. Darn grass is starting to grow now as its been so warm. Send some cooler weather down our way!

Digger...Osceola,Ia on June 10,11,12, 2004
Would you please post that info on the WFM site for upcoming events? I don't want to forget it!
THANKYOU!

When painting the Motor on my Cub 149, can I use regular Yellow paint like on the rest of the Tractor or do I need to obtain a special paint?

Wyatt, man is that a cute dog! (geez, did I say "man" and cute") Time to go out to the garage and mess around with the 149.

Anybody have a good source for sandblasting cabinet glove clamps? Hours of searching have netted me 2 sources...

Herb,

Just shot it with what your using. It will discolor at the exhaust port, but any paint will.

Wyatt,
Cute kid.
wink.gif

Digger, I thought you were the Iowa chairman for the Osceola show and didn't want to be taking your job!
happy.gif
I see you were just posting that info for the other guy who's chairman. Thanks though!

Steve B. - That half scale Original is a tinker's delight! More details, more photos, more, more, more!!!

Hey Guys,
Can anyone show me a pic of the "correct" placement of the tail light on an Original? I have the FM and the instructions on installing lights on an Original. I just want to see a pic of it please.
Thanks!

Kent S,
Bryan's is in one spot,
15820.jpg

And here's one slightly off kilter,
15821.jpg

(Message edited by cProctor on February 14, 2004)

Guy calls me up the other day and says come over, I got some stuff for ya. Little did I know it would be 2 loads!!!! 3 Windbreakers for Cubs, 2 for Lowboys and a pullin tractor!
15823.jpg

15824.jpg

15825.jpg

15826.jpg

15827.jpg

The puller is already outta here! I'm not about to get into that stuff!

Hey guys I just bought a cub cadet 70 and I'm sure I'll be here with plenty of questions but I'll start with a couple of easy ones. First is there a way to adjust the hood? As of right now the hood is dented on the end where someone's tried to force the hood past the steering wheel. Second is there somewhere on the net I with pictures or drawings on how the belt goes from the engine down to the mower deck? Right now the belt looks to be rubbing on part of the front frame.
Thanks for any help you guys can give me.
Ross

Charlie,
According to my instructions....it looks like Bryan's is a little off kilter. Bryan, is that right??
confused.gif

Back