• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 07, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmasheris

displayname
Michael A.Masheris
Progress on the 1468
293956.jpg

I don't think if I re painted my 1200 red it would look that good! Awesome work Mike!

From what I've heard, DV550 motors didn't like being turboed and they died early deaths if run too hard. 436 pulled better.....

Big Steve and I in front of a 1468 with the M&W twin turbo kit....

294029.jpg

294079.jpg

Put a battery and some gas tomorrow and see what we got.

reminds me of a long horn steer

you and the PO did a good job

Mike , the next best thing, twin stacks look cool!
Steve, yes the 550 V-8s are pretty doggy in trucks & near impossible to find used parts for rehabbing...

Mike, looking good!
buttrock.gif

Charlie, me too. Hey looks who's following Mike.

294113.jpg

....reminds me of the ones I drew for Bryan so Dan could make them up.......
happy.gif
happy.gif

294120.jpg

Been Playing around a little in the shop lately on some new projects. Just thought that I would share some pics....

Independent 3 point lift divorced from the deck lift.
294267.jpg

The valves for the 3 point and a second set of ports on the back. the left lever is up / down and float. the right is the ports up and down.
294268.jpg

The cylinder fits between the tire and out of sight nicely
294269.jpg

The tractor sits a better if you ask me with 3" heavy duty drop spindles..
294270.jpg

This is a quick attach for the blades. Makes it easy to pull the blade on and off in under 1 min.
294271.jpg

Flip down the clamps and pin and your ready to go.
294272.jpg

Mock up blade on the tractor
294273.jpg

The 3" drop spindles. Heavy duty 3/8" grade 50 steel.
294274.jpg

Dang Aaron, only you could make it cool to talk about divorce on Valentines day!
That interconnection between the deck and rear lift has always driven me nuts.
Looks like a winner.

Aaron S. Absolutely Fantastic Idea!!!! I've been thinking about something like that for sometime only using an electric lift on my 14hp powered 108. you really come p with great ideas. Keep up the great work.
Shift.gif

Thanks guys. You could run the cylinder off the second factory circuit if you had dual hydraulics or you could put in a diverter valve and split a single system. It was a little more work to do the 4 system but worth it in the end.
Ps. Working on a new blade angle kit. Stay tuned.......

Back