• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 07, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don,
Are you fuckin' crazy? There's never enough tit to go around!

Tom

253400.jpg

Don`t do a think for me ! A guy could get smothered lol.

253401.jpg

Charlie

That must have been taken at the lodge. Up on the mountain . LOL
253404.gif

Don T.
Just cause your wife caught you bent over the fence yesterday with your neighbor, doesn't me we gotta see it!!!!!!
moon.gif

Put a drive belt and an auger belt on a 4 year old Chraftsman blower today and I can`t get over how cheap it is built. After the new belts were installed the owner stuck it in some 24" snow on my front lawn . he was impressed with the new belts . I had to ruin it for him by getting out my Snapper walk behind.His is a 15.5 hp and mine is 9.5 hp. we blowed some snow side by side with my Snapper out blowing his by 4' or 5' higher in the air and a good 15' father than he could.I would think a 15.5 hp blower should out blow a 9.5 hp snow blower.
1a_scratchhead.gif

He paid around $1000.00 + tax and I paid $2000.00
tax in delivered. I have to get my 450 repaired , this last snow would have been a blast with it blowing the snow.

Charlie ; I posted me looking out the window . I got that shot using a satellite from over your way lol. You got funky neighbours .
feint.gif

All I can say is you guys all have...
253620.jpg

LOL

We open up the garage and some HALF ASSED DUMBASS decides to talk about phucking snowblowers!!!!!!!!
Well I thought we should start something and if you just need to abuse someone ! well bring it on ! I just hope you don`t prove your the " DUMBASS" hehehehehe
fence.gif

And Bryan ; I understand the post .Just want to clear up I hate Ketchup on my hot dog!!
err.gif

Don T. -

As a Chicagoan, I salute you!
253631.jpg

Bryan

mustard , hot peppers , onions and Wash it down with a Cold 7.5 percent beer lol.

You would think someone as smart as Charlie would add a counter to the main page so when it rolls over at 50 posts we would know not to post a picture. Take that lol.

Back