• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 07, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
If your faint of heart or easily offended!
GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE now!!!!

WE AIN'T TAKIN NO **** FROM PUSSIES AND WHINERS IN HERE!

Hmmmm, what we gonna discuss in here?

Under edit: Never mind I see your post to Tom and ALL on the main forum.
happy.gif

Open for business , and the first one to WINE is Charlie lol.

So this is a thread where we can show our true colors?????????

Anything goes I assume. This ought to be very educational.

Charlie sure started it off with a bang!

Keith O. -

Are you saying we shouldn't talk about pussy in here? LOL

Question to all you Geezers -

Should we keep this in the "main forum" format or should we go to threads to kinda keep things organized? I'm tending towards threads, we know where Charlie tends towards... :p

I'm seeing double this morning and everything appears to be bouncing. That's a good thing.

Bryan D. McMeen
I like the thread idea . That will make it easier to follow the subject.

Allen Schumacher

ge I have enuf trouble with a normal ones ; I bet that would be more trouble lol.

Hey - I'm in now so there's no getting out. I'm sure glad we got a thread where we can really say something. All my other posts are done with that nicey nicey stuff. Now we can get into the real ****!

1st up Charlie - now just what kinda crap is that pic with 3 tits. Ain't ya got some good stuff we can look at? And by the way, are you certain there is no way you can use some search engine and access this thread? I don't want anybody else seeing some of the damn stuff I might post here. If I'm understanding things this is a no holes barred (A-hole or otherwise) - once you got access. If you got some rules for this thread ya better get the damn things posted.

2nd up Bryan Mc - just where the hell have you been??? I can't get to your place any more since I don't travel on business. Are you still in the same place there? Hey, if ya ever get out to the left coast about as far north as there is any real civilization, make sure ya look me up. I got a 169 I'd like ya to see, and it's got the rear tires you once had. It sure does run sweet even with the damn grenade gears still in her. I still like that cab you had on your 1450 (or was it a 1650). Some many damn tractors now I can't remember which is which anymore. I think when I was at your place all you had was the 1450, maybe a 100 and an Original? Damn memory is failing - course when was that about '95 or so?

And now for all the rest of you! - don't be looking here if you ain't got an iron gut and steel skull. This thread is gonna tell it like it is. And by the way, here's another pic that tells it like it is:
253381.jpg

Back