• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 07, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just spent about 1-1/2 to 2 hrs cleaning the driveway with the Super H, Loader & 80" blade. The pic's Wyatt posted of His 169 looks like He was pushing as much snow as I could, and I've got 2 sets of 150#/ea rear wheel weights, full fluid, and the chains have cross chaines every other link.... I bet they weigh 300# each! Wife's Mercury Mountaineer drug bottom coming in the driveway last night coming home from a week in MEXICO. MAN.... I'm ready to go back NOW! Another CERBESA PORFAVOR....

Steve B, the v-plows will definitely break through better, and the will carry snow better with the V backwards, but they are a pain to use as a straight blade. Just my opinion.

Steve H, we had a dingy receptionist at work and we called and asked for Mike Hunt. She paged it
lol.gif

Got the QA42 finished!!! as expected, it works excellent...
widened the driveway, cut a path to the shed.... power rotator works excellent. pulled her inside to thaw, so i can check all on the bolt and set screw torques tomorrow..

15700.jpg

15701.jpg

Herb....
here are the electric clutch pics i promised...

the pulley size is for a B section belt, which i run on the blower and the tiller, the mower i run an A section. the other pullies have been upgraded to handle the larger belt. the tiller belt has been in use 10 yrs and the mower belt lasts for 5-6 years. the chain is to keep the chutch from rotating, the wires run to a multi-pole relay that locks out the starter while the PTO is engaged. the former safety switch on the old mechanical lever is used to control the relay to engage the clutch... i can draw up a schematic if anyone is interested....

15704.jpg

15703.jpg

Baby Time.....

I'll catch up with you guys after the big event!!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Rich
I believe that great cinematic classic was "Porky's".

Frank
Don't know what size trailer you have but this one might have fit.
This was a rather small outfit, I'd say about the size of an IH 101.

Travis
dizzy.gif
roflol.gif

Kent-
Lookin' good! Keep us posted on the progress..

Rich-
Here's some pix of the front mount Haban mower for you. It basically just mounts up like a QA snowblower using the 72's pins.
15708.jpg

15709.jpg

The lift-cable pictured here below the tractor was a previous owner's mod. I'll be replacing it with a solid steel bar that the sales literature seems to depict.
15710.jpg

What are you working on? Did you find one of these?

Steve B-
Good luck!

Art ,Thanks for the pics . Yes I found one ,not sure what it fits. I think its a little dif. than yours at the mount area ,I have to snap some pics and compare. do you have the mod. numbers of yours? This one has a splined drive shaft instead of that rt angle box that you have .I may be missing that ,if so I hope the guy I got it from can find it. I could only find one pic of them in my literature and it was from the front and doen`t show mounting.
Thanks ,Rich

Art here are some quick pics ,more info later I have to get to work. picked up this blade also.
15712.jpg

15713.jpg

15714.jpg

15715.jpg

Ryan, Amanda, Cubgratulations!!!! Happy Birthday to you Ryan!

My father was born on his twin brother's birthday.

Charlie, I think it was Paul Bazzetta that posted that. Here's another angle.
15718.jpg

Rich, did you ever find any detail photos of the mid mounted grader blades?

I was getting my 'Ol G.I. Joe, Matchbox, Hot Wheels, and "Army" figures ready to go to ebay and ran across a real nice poster sized 71-122 brochure today. Nice little surprize. I remember as a kid, every time I went to the IH dealership with my Dad I would grab a stack of sale brochures, kinda' thought I might come across them! <font size="-2">But didn't 8-(</font>

Tom, ol' buddy, any chance I could borrow that poster/brochure to scan? :eek:)

TOM - I was the same way when I was a Kid. I had a LARGE cardboard box (case of breakfast cereal sized) full of stuff. Mostly IHC, but had some Allis, even Oliver. Not much deare however.

Bruce M. -

I see you didn't get an answer to your blade wing question either - I don't feel so bad...
wink.gif

Found this at Northern Tool. Yikes, $40 EACH? And it only fits THEIR blade? I would think someone could knock these out for much less...

15724.jpg

Back