• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 05, 2019

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couple more:

324645.jpg

324646.jpg

Guys—
Thanks for the pictures and information! That is crazy how much it sold for! Adding a creeper to a 7hp Cub sure does add a lot of torque. I wonder how well they preformed with a creeper like that?
Anyways, thanks again, I sure do love learning about these cubs and all the options they had.

Digger,
Holy... you know what! NOS? Wow!! You have a lot of cub cadet parts!! I got my wish list.!!! You’ll be hearing from me in a few months!!!!!

Yes Geezzer took it back to PA but stopped at a show in Auburn IN on the way home.It is somewhere in the north east now.

Ground “Finally” Dried Up a LiL bit,,,

324654.jpg

324655.jpg

324656.jpg

324657.jpg

149, “As Always” Preformed Flawless!!!

Well Choke froze up water/ice,, Had to warm choke cable a bit but after that,,, Pure IH Perrrrrrfection!!!

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Jason,

Were any of those trees blown over from a storm?
I put in a little over 6 hours today cutting some big-uns that have fallen due to storms.
I have cut around 10-15 trees since January, and have probably 30-35 more to go, provided there are no more storms.
feint.gif

Latest posts

Back