• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 05, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ryan, Congrats! I can't wait to tell my wife the good news! She met your wife at PD6!
happy.gif

Got another 3" of snow last night, this is almost too much for the 100 to handle at it's current weight.
15651.jpg

I am new to the Cub Cadets. (I have a whole fleet of Wheel Horses), but last fall I picked up a 1963 Original. Always wanted one. Anyhow, I bought it at auction, and also bought some attachments for it including what I would call a grill guard that folds forward into a platform. The problem is that it seems like even though it bolts on, (to the frame rails, two bolts per side) it seems pretty weak, like I am missing something. There are some other bolt holes, but they dont line up with anything. Anyone ever seen one?

Scott, Thanks for the info on the electric clutch. I am looking forward to the photos. Digger advised I get the Steel and Bronze buttons from one of the Sponsors and I will do that for now but I think I would like to go with the Electric Clutch in the future.

Congrats Ryan,
He looks like a keeper. Tell Amanda she did well! Good thing he dint take after you looks wise! hehe

Congrats Ryan!! We will be having our 4th daughter in less than a month! Wow. 4 daughters... <font size="-2">note to self, move bed into garage, move in nukeroven, beer fridge, steaks, charcoal, and beer, and more beer, and more beer</font>
lol.gif

Congrats Ryan and Amanda!!!!

I trust everything went well and Amanda is glad to be un-pregnant?!?!?!

We will be right on your heels....Monica goes in Sunday night to be induced. The baby is already ~8-1/2# and we don't really want a repeat of Steven III's 11# birth weight!!!

Just got word from the St. Louis Toy Show that Roy Baker has made a RUNNING 1/2 scale Kohler 7hp engine.....accurate to the original in every way. It will soon reside in a 1/2 scale Original Cub Cadet.

Roy has long been known for his running mineratures...be has a 1/8th scale John Deere B with a running 2 lunger and multi-speed transmission...it will pull a 50# kid seated on a wagon hitched to it's drawbar!!!!

Ryan, My wife says "Cute!"

Jeffery, Four daughters in less than a month? How did you do that?
happy.gif

Seriously, Nothing wrong with four daughters that 3 or 4 sons can't fix! I have four sisters, and just 2 brothers.

Thanks all! Anybody else know of or have a child/parent with the same birthday?

Jonathan stopped by since we are here in Ft. Wayne. Amanda is doing well, and quite happy to be holding Cyrus in her arms!

15656.jpg

Hey Guys,
I 've got a Danco UD-6 Underdrive that needs new seals, maybe even some bearings. Does anyone have a suggestion as to where I might find the parts, and any modern serial numbers? (I have the parts diagram and IH numbers thanks to Mr. DeTurck.)

Sure would appreciate some ideas......Thanks

Bart M,
I really hate to sound like Bryan, BUT!!!!!!!
You ever think aboout clickin on one of those pretty pictures at the top of this page?

Ryan congrats. i was born the same day as my mother,but shes gone now about 10 years.she did hold a special spot in her heart for me over my brothers & sister. i feel i was bless being born on the same day as her

Digger,
Find a 12 hp. for the 1200 now it is time to start put it together. All I had to do for it was fix to carbs. for it.

I was very proud to be Amanda and Ryan's first guest. He is a real cutie. No. . . I don't mean you, Ryan.

Congratulations Ryan!

My wife shares her birthday with her dad. Poor guy hit a milestone birthday (30) and everyone forgot about him!

Bart M-
When I rebuilt the creeper on my Original I wasn't able to find anybody who know the bearing and seal numbers, so I took them to a local bearing supply house and they measured them to get the correct size. I think I passed those numbers along to Scott @ Madson's Service. Give him a call, and if he doesn't have them I dig the numbers up for ya.

Ryan-
Congrats! Now get out to the garage and start building a bracket to mount his car seat on the land-side of the 782D! <font size="-2">I'm kidding guys...</font>

Steve-
Good luck with YOUR upcoming arrival!

Ryan, Correction, My wife says she first met your wife at Art's nice party before the Spring Break PD in Menomonie, Wisconsin. PD6 was the 2nd time they met.

Latest posts

Back