• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 02, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kraig... were you able to view the movie OK? the QT format is kinda goofy... there is a plug-in for IE5.5 to view that...

Scott, so far I have not been able to open it. I have a copy of Quicktime on my home PC that should open it. I'll give it a try tonight and I'll have to load Quicktime on my work PC. Though I thought I already had........

OK... i will try to convert it to a better format tonight when i get home..... this movie would be a good part of the archives or FAQ my camera is a KODAK and that's what it save them as...

another pic of lovejoy coupling on the motor, i ground down the gear's 15/16" OD while the motor was running with a grinder, until i could press the 7/8" ID coupler body onto it.
image{qa6}

and a pic of the fabbed scraper blade in the works
\image{qa7}

Let's try that again

another pic of lovejoy coupling on the motor, i ground down the gear's 15/16" OD while the motor was running with a grinder, until i could press the 7/8" ID coupler body onto it.
15526.jpg

and a pic of the fabbed scraper blade in the works
15527.jpg

The rubber sleves are NLA you have to use tool dip ,many thin coats.

On the hydraulic lever covers. . .

I would look it up on the internet. I bet there is a company that makes them. The bar stock should be a standard size. My problem with the dips are they seem to attract dirt easily.

Jon

RE lever grips:
Look into ball valve handles, there should be a company like Banjo or Aeroquip or Weatherhead that has them, hopefully in black. THey'll likely have a logo that could be wiped off with acetone or thinner.

Denny- got a supplier? :)

Scott T i did check out your move,preety neat looks good it did how ever take a long time to down load. nice job on it

Ah, we've got an Aeroquip dealer downtown. I can take one of the covers off and see if they can match it. It's the same place that I get all my hydraulic supplies... actually, i'll take the whole valve assembley so they can tell me what the cost of certain lines will be while i'm there. Thanks!

Why can't Guttenburg get about 12-18'' of snow so Wyatt can get so seat time on the 169?

(Message edited by rdehli on February 02, 2004)

Rob-
You know the only reason it's snowing is because I've got the head torn off my 169 and my torque wrench has failed to show up with the UPS dink.

Wyatt ... seems it always snows when your not ready ... if ya need a tractor my 70 and blade is available...

Does anyone have a quick fix for worn "pins" on the spout universal joint on a QA thrower? I have one that needs repair. Thanks.
15529.jpg

Rob-
My 54" blade is about 4 blocks from your place in storage over by the county shed. . . . . come to think of it, I think I've got a NF subframe too!

Wyatt I just talked to my wife ...seems the city has left me a very nice present at the end of my driveway ...you gotta love it....tonight will be the first time for me and my 70 to move snow ...can't wait!!!!!!!... What shap is the 54" blade in ?

Dave, I would think a little quality time with a grinder and a piece of bar stock would get you close.

Charlie, excellent idea!!!! :eek:) Waaaaay better than my grinder idea. :eek:(

Latest posts

Back