• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 31, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Official WFM Spring Break Information - Big News

WeekendFreedomMachines.org Spring Break April 24, 2004
20 miles east of Austin, MN on the Nick Queensland Farm. All makes are welcome. Approximately 80 acres of soybean stubble.
Bring your garden tractor and ground engaging attachments for a fun day in the dirt, or just come to watch! Swap meet vendors/items welcome, food and drink available at the site. Please contact us if you have an item for the raffle. Tickets will be $1 each or 6 for $5.

If interested in coordinating an activity, contact me at [email protected]

Watch for more info... Maps and lodging info will be listed soon.

Dean-
Look at the FAQ at the top of the page. There's a link on how to post a picture in there. <font size="-2">Or click on the "formatting" link at the bottom of the page..</font>

Robb-
That's great to hear. I hope to have the Flail-Mo up and running on the 72 by then.

Kraig-
We just got a PILE of RAIN over here within the last 30 minutes. Drive safe on you way home!
err.gif

Austin Mn, April 24th.
I will defently mark my calender and do my best to be there.

After all I need to get a new plow point and some other items.

I hope to build a loader for either my 102 or 123 this spring.

Question, will the hydro pump from my 123 work to run hydro rams for a loader?

Robb sounds good to me. It is only a short jaunt for me, only 20 miles from my place. Guess I'll have to bring more than one tractor.

(Message edited by hsimon on January 02, 2004)

One more post about securing your loads...

I was driving home from Walgreens this afternoon and came to a light. In the left lane was a pickup with one of those single axle car tow setups and a NICE looking old red 'stang. In front of me in the right lane was a Taurus.

Slow motion mode...

Light turns green, the pickup moves forward and the 'stang just stays there, then starts rolling forward and a little toward the right. Mr. Taurus jumps out of his car (he's gonna stop the 'stang before it hits his car) - only he forgot to put his car in PARK and IT starts to drive forward! UFB!! So he jumps back in his car, slams on the brakes, then goes to jump out again - guess what? He STILL forgot to put it in park. Finally puts it in park, meanwhile the pickup's driver got the 'stang stopped.

So not only will an unsecured load ruin your day, it'll make others act stupid as well
lol.gif

Those who live in IL and have seen the way most folks with FF plates drive will not be surprised to know that Mr. Taurus had these very same plates.
wink.gif

about 102 days till weekend freedom machines spring break 2004, lets just hope they get as nice of weather as travis had for pd v6

Gulp, I just realized that the WFM Spring Break is on my wife's birthday................

Art, we got the rain here too. Just in time for the temp to drop. :eek:(

We'll have to have a special section for Art to plow in if he is bringing a hydro since everyone knows what happened to him last Spring when he was plowing on a hydro. LMAO

Kraig - Just tell your wife that you're taking her along for a little trip that just happens to involve a lot of friends.

(Message edited by hsimon on January 02, 2004)

Bryan-
Gotta watch out for those 'stang owners
happy.gif
Us Capri owner(s) use four 10K# straps and a safety chain.

Anyone have an idea what a 3/4 ton gas pickup should weigh? I weighed my pickup before I picked up the Capri and it only weighed 6660#, not too bad, seems to me that a diesel extended cab weighs that much.
14796.jpg

And Kraig- that's the weight of the Capri right now, 1840#, with motor and driver it should be around 2500-2600, if I only hit aroudn 250hp I'll be in the power to weight ratio as some higher end USA made cars . . . but not ZO6ers or Vipers.
sad.gif

Wyatt, cool! One thing that disturbs me though, that weight ticket states "car parts".

Wyatt - I've weighed my '99 F250 SuperCab empty with a full tank of fuel and it tips in right around 6900 lbs. But then I usually have a bunch of goodies in the toolbox.

Latest posts

Back